JAGGAER is the world’s leading provider of comprehensive spend management solutions with 2,000 customers connected to a network of 3.7 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source-to-Pay solutions with advanced capabilities and embedded intelligence to transcend the customer experience and simplify the complex enabling unparalleled adoption and customer outcomes. JAGGAER has pioneered spend solutions for over two decades and continues to lead the innovation curve by listening to customers and analyzing the market. Our solution suites are trusted by the world’s largest manufacturing, education, healthcare, pharmaceutical, retail, consumer package goods, transportation & logistics, business services, construction, utility companies, and public service organizations. www.JAGGAER.com.
System Administrator - Enterprise Applications (M/F)
This is a position in our offices in Belgrade or Novi Sad, whatever location is better for you.
Overview of Job Function:
Applications Administrator is responsible for installing, configuring, documenting, and maintaining assigned applications. Supporting end users through monthly trainings, documentation creation, ticket management, SLAs and change management.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Configure, install, and maintain assigned applications.
- Design and implement new Enterprise Applications (EA) systems – Works closely with the Functions Leadership in assisting with planning, development and design of new EA systems, and recommends solutions for improvements to the current EA systems, including but not limited to implementing automation tasks as needed
- Support developer in integrations between assigned applications and other business applications
- Support Senior Application Administrators with documentation around system processes and knowledge-based articles (at least 2 new documentation a month)
- Cross functional support for unassigned applications to support EA team total end users during system admins PTO
- Responsible for onboarding of acquired companies into assigned applications
- Fully responsible for problem management activities such as issue resolution and root cause analysis
- Liaison with vendor support on all issues related to systems assigned
- Provide advice, training and documentation to end-users. Monthly user trainings around assigned systems, recorded and disrupted on EA SharePoint
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned
- Enable best practices and process automation
- Maintain SLA, System Availability, Capacity management, and Performance KPI for on-premise applications
- Collaborate with business and technical teams to ensure proper integration for all EA ecosystem
- Certain systems require on call support, must be available if needed. (This will be planned advanced of notice and shared with supported end users)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems or Finance/Accounting
- 5+ years’ work experience in application administration.
- Demonstrated ability to be the subject matter expert in supporting, maintaining, and administering complex applications.
- Knowledge of infrastructure in support of networked servers and storage.
- Experience with failover, high availability, disaster recovery and business continuity.
- Excellent problem solving/analytical skills and knowledge of analytical tools.
- Requires extensive experience with Professional Services Automation applications such as Financial Force, Clarizen, etc.
- Requires extensive experience with Salesforce.
- System analysis experience, problem solving and systemic process improvement skill.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to effectively interface and present to technical and nontechnical staff at all organizational levels.
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- Education, coaching and support for your personal development
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- Private Health Insurance, FitPass...
- A modern office in New Belgrade and Novi Sad
Apply now and be part of our success!
JAGGAER is the world’s largest independent spend management company, with over 2,000 customers connected to a network of 4 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia, and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source to Pay eProcurement solutions with advanced Spend Analytics, Sourcing, Supplier Management, Contract Lifecycle Management, Savings Tracking, and intelligent…Više o poslodavcu