Founded in 1998, Clearstone offers IT Consultancy and Software development services to international customers, the majority of them being based in the Netherlands. Our clients are active in real estate, publishing, education, manufacturing and retail. We take pride in and are recognized for having a thorough understanding of our customers businesses.
Clearstone has a strong focus on system integration, enabling our customers to increase their operational efficiency and profits. For system integration to be successful, both the organizational and the technical challenges need to be properly addressed. Our team of highly trained staff members are experienced professionals offers a unique combination of knowledge and services that fully covers the system integration needs of our customers.
The Clearstone team operates from offices in Rotterdam, the Netherlands and Novi Sad, Serbia. While working from different locations we operate as one team. Software development projects are typically being executed by a project-team that spans both offices and includes frequent direct contact within the team and with the customer.
Clearstone operates a dedicated server infrastructure located in twin datacenters in the Netherlands. On average we operate some 150 VM’s that are used for development and testing, but also serve as production systems both for our own SaaS products and for customers. The VM’s run both Windows and Linux. We use Hyper-V as virtualization platform.
In order to expand our IT team, we are looking for a full-time System Administrator. Your responsibility is the provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure, in order to ensure that these systems meet the requirements (e.g. availability and safety) as defined in external SLA’s and by internal needs.
Clearstone follows a DevOps approach, which means that you will assist project teams with technical issues and rolling-out solutions, both on our own systems and to customers systems. These activities include assisting in the definition of system requirements, technical analysis and design and developing and maintaining installation and configuration procedures. Participation on projects is focused on smoothing the transition from development to production by performing operations activities within the project life-cycle.
We expect that you have knowledge of and experience with using orchestration and configuration management tools (e.g. Chef or Puppet), and can take the lead in setting up this type of tooling within the company.
You like to work in a fast-paced work environment. You are detail oriented, able to multi-task, work with minimal supervision, execute project and administrative tasks at a high quality and work well with customers, colleagues and management. You have strong problem-solving skills required to come up with innovative solutions to challenging problems.
You will work in our office in Novi Sad, and might occasionally be required to travel to the Netherlands. Your will be in daily contact with team members in both Novia Sad and Rotterdam.
- Provision, install, configure and monitor of hardware (both physical and virtual) and software and related infrastructure
- Plan, schedule and perform proactive maintenance, including hardware and software upgrades and patch installation on Windows and Linux platforms
- Perform backup system configuration, monitoring, troubleshooting and optimization
- Set up and use orchestration and configuration management tools
- Provide capacity planning of the Compute and Storage infrastructure
- As part of project teams, assist with technical issues and rolling-out solutions, both on our own systems and to customers systems
- Ensure regular reporting to management regarding performance and service levels
- Maintain close relations with management to ensure the business processes are continuously and adequately being supported
- Keep up-to-date with the latest network computer systems, operating systems, innovations and industry best practices
- Experience in Windows and Linux system administration
- Experience in Microsoft technologies such as Active Directory, Clustering, SCCM, SC-DPM
- Experience in administering medium to large scale virtualized environment utilizing Hyper-V and VMware
- Understanding of networking concepts TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP
- Exposure in Converged Infrastructures (HP C7000 chassis enclosures)
- Familiarity with SAN and NAS storage in Windows in a Server environment
- Experience with orchestration and configuration management tools (e.g. Chef or Puppet)
- Strong knowledge and experience in Scripting (PowerShell, Batch, etc...)
- University degree in IT, electrical engineering or similar
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent communication, analytical and IT skills
- Self-steering, ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Ready to learn and develop new skills
- Customer oriented Team Player with positive attitude
- Willing to occasionally work outside of office hours
If you believe that you are the right person for this position we kindly ask you to send your CV in English.
This full-time position is located in Novi Sad. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Founded in 1998, Clearstone offers IT Consultancy and Software development services to international customers, the majority of them being based in the Netherlands. Our clients are active in real estate, publishing, education, manufacturing and retail. We take pride in and are recognized for having a thorough understanding of our customers businesses. Clearstone has a strong focus on system integration, enabling our customers to increase their operational efficiency and profits. For system integration…Više o poslodavcu