CW Carriers USA Inc is a US-based transportation and logistics company active in the freight brokerage space and headquartered in Tampa, Florida. But, 4 years ago our company has expanded in Belgrade as well!
We are the “CW Team” and we live and breathe trucking.
We are a certified WOMEN-OWNED BUSINESS!
We are like a family – a team of about 90 people (and counting!), where every person is appreciated and hard work is valued.
We respond bravely to every challenge!
We are a company where you are not just a number, but where your career development is carefully handled. You will get the opportunity to grow, learn new stuff and thrive as a professional.
We have more than 60 major USA-based clients!
We are rapidly winning over the US market and bring value to our business by investing in our employees and enriching our company with the market's top talents. We are very excited to expand our team with a new System Administrator.
As a System Administrator in our company, you are required to have good technical and interpersonal skills, advanced knowledge of English and an ability to multitask.
This is an extraordinary opportunity for a professional to grow in an exciting industry, with a profitable firm that appreciates its employees.
So, if you ever dreamed of working for an American company where you can achieve goals you never thought you would set for yourself, keep reading!
What would be your responsibilities:
- Install and configure software and hardware;
- Manage network servers and technology tools;
- Set up accounts, applications and workstations;
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements;
- Troubleshoot issues and outages - act as first point of contact for employee requests (fixing various system bugs or educating employees on various software usages);
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls -employing the latest security protocols;
- Recommend and upgrade systems with new releases and models with the aim to optimize performance and costs;
- Develop expertise to train staff on new and relevant technologies.
What are the requirements:
- Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role;
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN);
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery;
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms;
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude;
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with an ability to explain technical details to a non-technical audience!
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) knowledge;
- Knowledge of general b2b integrations.
What can you expect?
- To work in a team of young people with "work hard-play hard" mindset;
- Exposure to an exciting technology and business processes that are unique in the Serbian market;
- Training and mentorship with a senior colleague;
- Private health insurance from day one with us!
- Birthday celebrations in the office;
- Catering and fresh fruit in the office;
- Team building events;
- Trainings and courses to expand your skills and knowledge;
- Great environment to work in, in a beautiful and accessible location.
Kindly note that this position presumes US (EST) working hours, i.e. 14 - 22h in Serbia!
We will consider CVs in English only!
We are “The CW Team”, and we live and breathe trucking. Back in 2004, we started the business out of Tampa, FL with a husband and wife driver/dispatch Team, and have grown the fleet year after year. With high hopes and truckloads of passion, we wanted to create a trucking company that would have a legendary reputation defined by service. Our slogan, “Trust by the Truckload” really is a testament to our customer-centric mentality where trust is earned with each on-time delivery. We are…Više o poslodavcu