Apply for the System Administrator open position within ICT Department, GBS Division
At UniCredit, we believe in Banking that matters.
Together with all our employees, we are committed to do what matters for our customers, communities and colleagues,
which means providing real solutions to real needs, to achieve tangible results.
We all contribute to our shared success. We transform the way we work and find simple solutions to complex challenges
thanks to a can-do determination, creativity and innovation.
#dotherightthing and be a part of the team that matters to us.
- Maintaining Storage infrastructure
- Maintaining SAN infrastructure
- Maintaining VMware infrastructure
- Installing and configuring software and hardware
- Ensuring data is stored securely and backed up regularly
- Diagnosing and resolving hardware, software and system issues when they arise
- Monitoring performance and maintaining systems according to requirements
- Troubleshooting issues and outages
- Ensuring security through access controls, backups and firewalls
- Upgrading systems with new releases and models
- Maintaining existing software and hardware and upgrading any that have become obsolete
- Consulting with clients to specify system requirements and design solutions
- Developing expertise to train staff on new technologies
Education & Skills
- University degree in technical sciences or equivalent experience in IT area.
- Storage Area Network (SAN) experience with any vendor
- IBM Storage administration
- Experience with virtualization technology such as VMware production environment
- Veeam Backup Administration
- 3+ years of managing multi-platform environments (Windows/Linux)
- Concrete understanding of Windows operating concepts (file systems, active directory, service)
- Knowledge of SNMP, DNS, DHCP, SSL certificate and HTTP protocol
- Experience with implementing highly available solutions
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Good written and verbal English language communication skills
What do we offer?
We are a Bank that strives for finding tangible solutions, because we value substance over form, and open communication over hierarchy. The
most amazing gifts cannot be wrapped, therefore, we want our employees to spend their birthday with their families, outside of the office, we
want them to be with their children, on their first day of school, to wish them happy beginning of the new chapter. We nurture balance, diversity
and healthy way of living, so all our employees have a health package, as well as free yearly wellness exam. Knowledge is bigger when is shared,
this is why we take care that we provide opportunities to excel and master skills and competences needed to grow.