- Processing of incoming requests in the ServiceDesk system;
- User support incl. remote (PC park ~ 50 pcs. and office equipment);
- Implementation of installation and configuration of software (office applications, application software, etc.);
- Support for the work of terminal users 1C (without programming);
- Support for industrial equipment (PC in machine tools, TSD) on Windows CE, Embedded etc. (administration only);
- Implementation of procurement of consumables and IT equipment, as well as relationships with service providers.
- Ability to diagnose and fix problems with computers and office equipment;
- Knowledge of PC hardware;
- Knowledge of the principles of building a LAN, the ability to carry out diagnostics at 1-4 levels of the OSI model;
- Knowledge of MS Windows XP / 7/10, MS Office 2010-2019;
- Knowledge of MS Windows Server 2003-2016;
- Understanding the principle of operation of AD, terminal servers, DNS, DHCP;
- Work experience from 1 year in the position of a specialist of those. support or system administrator;
- Resistance to stress, independence, sociability.
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of Cisco network equipment and IP telephony;
- Knowledge of server hardware and storage systems Dell / HP;
- Knowledge of Linux (LAMP).
In case of successful fulfillment of the main responsibilities, there is an opportunity for development in the following areas:
- Virtualization (VMware)
- Windows (Infrastructure, MS SQL, Exchange)
- Linux (LAMP)
- Networks and telephony (Cisco, Eltex, Asterisk)
Only Shortlisted Applicants will be contacted.
- Srbija, Čačak, konjevici,bb 32212
- PIB: 103209922
- Matični broj: 17533827