System Architect - Body Control Modules
Function: System | Location: Novi Sad R&D
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Driver safety, comfort, sustainability and industrialization of future technology are just some of our key fields where we already make a meaningful difference in people`s lives. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
The Vehicle Network and Information (VNI) business unit has a large product portfolio and ensures the comfort, security and safety of passengers in the car. The most important products we develop are the body control modules (BCMs), high performance computers (HPCs), key & keyless access systems, tire pressure monitoring systems with wheel units, control units for doors, trunk, seats, mirrors, headlamps, sunroofs and other comfort devices in the car.
System engineering is more than one discipline! It involves understanding how systems fit into larger context, how they interact with other components, how they behave, how to manage them, and based on that defining system specifications. System Architecture as a major aspect of system engineering sets the foundation for entire product and collects all the system functions and defines the communication between them.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A SYSTEM ARCHITECT FOR THE FOLLOWING TASKS:
- Clarification of system and subsystem component specifications for the ECUs;
- Defining the architecture and design of a system to satisfy stakeholder needs and to meet the system requirements. This includes static as well as dynamic considerations of the system (power modes, wake-up sequence, go-to-sleep sequence…).
- Defining interfaces between different system components.
- Communicating the important aspects of the architecture and design to the relevant stakeholders effectively and consistently in a language that is understood and accepted by all involved parties.
- Defining the system integration strategy and integration steps
- Consideration of Functional Safety Management and Security & Privacy relevant requirements inside system architecture.
- Technical university degree in a relevant field (e.g. Telecommunication, Electronics, Computer Science, etc.);
- Previous hands-on experience with Embedded HW and/or SW development.
- Ability to apply the abstract approach.
- Proactive communication on existing problems or errors with focus on the customer.
- Very good writing, reading and speaking English skills
- General automotive knowledge and knowledge of communication protocols in automotive (CAN, LIN…) is a plus.
- Knowledge of Model-Based System Architecture is a plus
- Experience with requirement engineering and relevant tools is a plus.
- Knowledge of car architecture is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work (4 days per month)
- Private health Insurance
- Fitpass premium
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Upoznajte nas: Kao jedna od vodećih korporacija u domenu automobilske industrije, Continental radi na razvoju proizvoda i rešenja kojima će ispuniti snove o lakoći kretanja građana širom sveta. Od svog osnivanja 1871. godine, kompanija pruža sigurna, efikasna, inteligentna i pristupačna rešenja za vozila, mašine, saobraćaj i transport. Sa prihodima od prodaje od 37,7 milijardi evra u 2020. godini, Continental spada među vodeće dobavljače u autoindustriji i u kompaniji trenutno radi preko 235 000 ... Saznajte više
"U periodu kada sam završavala fakultet i počinjala da tražim posao u struci, stručna praksa u Continental-u mi je bila prvi izbor. Pozitivna iskustva moje najbolje drugarice koja je godinu dana pre mene ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- PROGRAM MENTORSTVA
- OBEZBEĐEN PARKING
- RAD OD KUĆE
- OBEZBEĐENA OPREMA ZA RAD
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA