IGT (www.igt.com) is the global leader in gaming and lottery, offering true end-to-end solutions across the entire gaming continuum. IGT is uniquely positioned to serve global commercial and government customers with innovative content, cutting-edge technology, and a suite of products that delivers exciting gaming experiences through every channel, including lotteries, gaming machines, social, mobile, and interactive. IGT is the preferred gaming and lottery partner in more than 100 countries around the world with combined revenues of approximately $6 billion. The combined Company has significantly expanded its global footprint with more than 13,000 employees worldwide.
For our office in Belgrade, Serbia we are looking for:
System Engineer / DevOps
We are seeking a proactive and self-motivated person to be a part of the team who is in charge of configuring, running, maintaining and continuously improving automated procedures to build, deploy, test and monitor software releases on development and production environments.
- Any of the scripting languages (BASH, Python, GO, ...)
- Linux and/or Windows servers administration
- Good communications skills and solid English
Nice to have experience with any of the following:
- Configuration/provisioning tools (Puppet, Ansible, ...)
- Tools for virtualization (Docker, VMWare, Hyper-V, ...)
- Docker orchestration tools (Docker compose, Kubernetes etc.)
- Relational and graph databases (MySQL, OrientDB, Oracle, ...)
- Service discovery tools (Consul, Etcd etc.)
- Monitoring tools (Prometheus, Zabbix, OP5, ...)
- Jenkins (or another CI server)
- Centralized logging solutions such as ELK stack
- Technical education background or equivalent working experience
- You are responsible for build, deployment, automation and maintenance of development, stage and production environments
- Responsible for infrastructure development and maintenance
- Work closely with other teams on solving problems
- Vibrant and stimulating work environment within Class-A office space
- Opportunity to learn and further improve your skills
- Opportunity to develop a career within a stable environment
- Full-time/permanent employment and competitive salary
- Private health insurance for you and your family
If you are interested in becoming a part of our team, please send your application electronically.
Deadline for applications: 30.12.2018.