System Engineer Development Drives
As a successful family-owned company on a path to global growth, the Brose Group offers challenging responsibilities and exciting career opportunities to performance-driven, skilled specialists with solid professional knowledge and proven career expertise who wish to contribute to our company’s success.
Your Job Specification
- Reviewing customer requirements and writing internal drive specifications which will be basic for drive concept design (concept can be: already existing drive designs or new development)
- Sorting requirements for design by the drive parts – stator, rotor, motor carrier etc.
- Development of electric drives / mechatronic systems – new innovative ideas, new solutions, technology
- Development of solution approaches for products and methods incl. alternative concepts
- Contribution in the analysis of component cost development and derivation of measures for permanent cost reduction and their implementation
- Define and release technical documents
- Define and release technical documents with regard to results of involved department
- Preparation and structuring of information and data
- Successfully completed technical Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, e.g. mechatronics, electrical engineering, electronics or a similar area
- Several years of professional experience in a similar position, preferably within the automotive supplier industry
- Know-how in the development of electric drives and design
- Experience in technical project management
- Fluent English language skills
A modern working environment and a wide range of benefits. We also offer performance-based compensation and attractive social and additional benefits. Modern workplace concepts, comprehensive training opportunities make the offer complete.
Kompanija Brose već preko 100 godina prednjači u oblikovanju budućnosti automobila. Po veličini četvrti dobavljač automobilskih delova na svetu, u porodičnom vlasništvu, gradi u Pančevu, blizu Beograda, novi razvojni i proizvodni centar za elektromotore i pogone. Ovde će narednih godina nastati visokostručna radna mesta za 1.100 radnika sa atraktivnom karijernom perspektivom. Kompanija Brose razvija i proizvodi mehatroničke sisteme za vrata vozila, vrata prtljažnika i sedišta, kao i elektromotore, ... Saznajte višeViše o poslodavcu