At Magna, we create technology that disrupts the industry and solves big problems for consumers, our customers, and the world around us. We’re the only mobility technology company and supplier with complete expertise across the entire vehicle.
We are committed to quality and continuous improvement because our products impact millions of people every day. But we’re more than what we make. We are a group of entrepreneurial-minded people whose collective expertise gives us a competitive advantage. World Class Manufacturing is a journey and it’s our talented people who lead us on this journey.
HR Systems Integrations department at Magna Global IT provides data and systems integration services to various Magna entities across the globe. The System Engineer will be responsible for support of existing and development of new system integrations, interfaces and data flows primarily based on Talend ETL backbone. This role will work closely and effectively together with internal stakeholders and business analysts to provide support and expertise in HR related ETL processes & data flows.
- Work with the business to define interface requirements and translate those requirements into technical deliverables.
- Design and build of complex system integrations or data flows and interfaces based on functional requirements.
- Monitoring and maintenance of existing interfaces or flows and ensuring that they run at optimal times and performance level.
- Support and development of a custom-built HR dedicated data warehouse solution.
- Work with vendors and third-party contractors on system upgrades and enhancements.
- Provide end-to-end ongoing support for already implemented integrations and interfaces.
- Provide training and technical assistance to other team members and users
Knowledge and Education
- Completion of University Degree in the field of computer science or Information Technology.
- 1 to 3 Years of Work-Related Experience
Skills and Competencies
- Experience in Talent development and administration/support
- Experience in creating database and data warehousing models (Microsoft SQL Server).
- Proficiency in ETL and Data Warehouse concepts.
- Advanced Microsoft SQL Server skills.
- Self-motivated and self-managed with a high degree of analytical skills (quick comprehension, abstract thinking, recognize relationships…).
- Ability to be a strong team member and communicate effectively.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task, and reasonably estimate work effort for tasks.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and analytic skills with strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to manage confidential and sensitive employee information.
- Ability to accurately collect information to understand and assess the clients’ needs and situation.
- Understanding of HR operations and processes, and experience in employee data management and interfaces is a nice to have (experience with SAP HR, Workday or SuccessFactors).
- Excellent English language skills (written and oral).
- Less than 5% travel.
For dedicated and motivated employees, we offer an interesting and diversified job within a dynamic global team together with the individual and functional development in a professional environment of a global acting business. Fair treatment and a sense of responsibility towards employees are the principle of the Magna culture. We strive to offer an inspiring and motivating work environment.
Magna Seating d.o.o. Odžaci
Kompanija Magna Seating je otvorena u Odžacima 2012. godine, i od tad proširuje proizvodnju kombinujući duh inicijative i vrhunsku operativnost, sa brigom o pojedincu, društvu i životnoj sredini. Verujemo da je ključ našeg uspeha zapošljavanje motivisanih ljudi, sa različitim talentima, obrazovanjem i iskustvom. Sa pravim ljudima na pravom mestu, očekujemo da ćemo i dalje biti prvi izbor našim kupcima. Ovakav pristup, u kombinaciji sa našim vrednostima, čine našu kompaniju odličnim mestom za rad.Više o poslodavcu