Magna International is one of the largest automotive suppliers in the world – We are committed to delivering product and process innovations through our world-class manufacturing operations that combine our unique design, engineering, and program management expertise. At the heart of our operating structure is a powerful entrepreneurial culture and Fair Enterprise philosophy, which builds ownership and inspires pride in our employees.
Magna Global IT is a provider of reliable and innovative IT solutions to assist Magna in succeeding globally.
Magna Global IT is looking for a talented System Engineer, Modern Workplace who can support and manage the SharePoint, Microsoft Teams Conferencing and Calling services on a global basis. The successful candidate will collaborate with customers to deliver effective and innovative business technology solutions using SharePoint, Microsoft 365 and Azure services. Also will play a strategic role in maintaining and developing those systems and ensuring the secure and reliable operation in a fast-paced environment.
- Administer cloud-based Microsoft 365 platform, including SharePoint, Teams, OneDrive, Yammer, Forms, Power Platform etc.
- Provide out of the box customizations including creating lists, libraries, content types, webparts, pages, lookup columns, workflows etc.
- Collaborate with customers to ensure solutions address their needs, demo solutions to the business
- Automate day to day repeat operational activities for example using PowerShell/ API provision SharePoint Online sites/ Yammer communities, provide reporting etc.
- Install and maintain apps, feature, web part, template or solutions including 3rd party software or applications
- SharePoint migration activities including copy/move or restructure contents
- Troubleshoot SharePoint connectivity issues - using Audit Logs or debugging with Fiddler, browser developer tools etc.
- Support Magna GIT’s Microsoft Teams Conferencing and Calling Services
- Oversight of VIP and C-Level Webcasts and Live Events
- Management of new features in the products
- Participation in MS Teams calling implementation projects
- Go-to person for all questions around Web conferences, Webcasts, Teams Calling
- Support and Management of Conference Room Systems (MTRs and Webex Devices)
- Respond to technical issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Monitoring cloud services and provide 2nd/ 3rd level support / ticket handling
- Participation in on-call rotation support
Knowledge and Education
- Preferably Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or a relevant field.
Work Experience and Skills
- Preferably 3-5 years of experience managing and configuring SPO, OneDrive and Microsoft Teams
- Well versed with Microsoft Cloud services (M365 and Azure services)
- Strong scripting skills, familiarity with automation through PowerShell, Power Automation
- Experience administering SharePoint on premise farms (V 2016, 2019) is an asset
- Familiarity with migration/ reporting tools like Sharegate, SharePoint Migration Tool
- Familiar with Microsoft online services like: Forms, Yammer, Project Online, Azure Active directory, Azure Web apps
- Experience using Power Automate to create workflows that connect existing applications (e.g., Office 365, SharePoint, MS Teams, Outlook, SQL Server etc.)
- Preferably experience with PBX systems / cloud voice services
- Preferably experience with IP Telephony, SBCs and DRaaS
- Experience managing and configuring meeting room conference systems (MS & Cisco)
- Experience with ITSM & Ticket systems is an advantage
- A good understanding of WiFi, WAN & LAN technologies including QoS
- A good understanding of Video and Audio-Conferencing hardware / technologies
- Familiarity with SharePoint Framework (SPFx), Microsoft PowerBI experience is an advantage
- Advanced skills in MS Office products
- Good knowledge of iOS, Android, and Windows 10/11 operating systems advantageous
- Positive attitude and a strong commitment to delivering quality work.
- Effective English communication skills (written and verbal) to properly articulate complicated technical matters to management, IT partners and the end users
- Can work independently or part of a team.
- Conform with and abide by all Company codes, regulations, policies, values, work procedures and instructions.
- Must be an independent problem solver with troubleshooting, decision-making and analytical skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
For dedicated and motivated employees, we offer an interesting and diversified job within a dynamic global team together with the individual and functional development in a professional environment of a global acting business. Fair treatment and a sense of responsibility towards employees are the principle of the Magna culture. We strive to offer an inspiring and motivating work Environment.
We offer yearly bonus and a salary which is in line with market conditions depending on your skills and experience, but more importantly we offer great learning and development opportunities and exposure to cutting edge technology.
Magna Seating d.o.o. Odžaci
Kompanija Magna Seating je otvorena u Odžacima 2012. godine, i od tad proširuje proizvodnju kombinujući duh inicijative i vrhunsku operativnost, sa brigom o pojedincu, društvu i životnoj sredini. Verujemo da je ključ našeg uspeha zapošljavanje motivisanih ljudi, sa različitim talentima, obrazovanjem i iskustvom. Sa pravim ljudima na pravom mestu, očekujemo da ćemo i dalje biti prvi izbor našim kupcima. Ovakav pristup, u kombinaciji sa našim vrednostima, čine našu kompaniju odličnim mestom za rad.Više o poslodavcu