Function: System | Location: Novi Sad R&D
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Driver safety, comfort, sustainability and industrialization of future technology are just some of our key fields where we already make a meaningful difference in people`s lives. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
The Vehicle Network and Information (VNI) business unit has a large product portfolio and ensures the comfort, security and safety of passengers in the car. The most important products we develop are the body controllers, key & keyless access systems, tire pressure monitoring systems with wheel units, control units for doors, trunk, seats, mirrors, headlamps, sunroofs and other comfort devices in the car.
System engineering is more than one discipline! It involves understanding how systems fit into larger context, how they interact with other components, how they behave, how to manage them, and based on that defining system specifications.
System engineering includes Software, Hardware, testing and mechanical design engineering at different levels.
If you want to develop robust products together with a motivated and experienced team, join our System engineering team!
Learning and personal development are integral parts of your career in Continental. With extensive and systematic in-house training courses, coaching and mentoring you will be able to expand your skill set and develop technical expertise in this exciting and innovative world of automotive industry.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SYSTEM ENGINEER TO WORK WITH US VARIOUS FUNCTIONS, HAVING THE FOLLOWING TASKS:
- Perform functional decomposition of body controller functions;
- Clarification of system and subsystem component specifications for the BCMs;
- Support for project management in technical solution evaluations and estimations;
- Being the link between customer and product development team in technical topics;
- Customer requirements analysis and elicitation;
- Creation and maintenance of system requirements based on customer requirements and standards.
As future development steps you can develop towards system architecture, automotive functional safety management or automotive security management roles.
- Technical university degree in a relevant field (e.g. Telecommunication, Electronics, Computer Science, etc.);
- Understanding system decomposition, interface definition and system architecture;
- Knowledge of the product development areas (microcontrollers & electrical engineering, embedded software, system testing);
- Willingness to learn;
- Very good communication skills and customer focus;
- Ability to apply abstract approach;
- Very good writing, reading and speaking English skills
- General automotive knowledge and knowledge of communication protocols in automotive (CAN, LIN…) is a plus
- Experience with requirement engineering and relevant tools is a plus;
- Knowledge of car architecture is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work (4 days per month)
- Private health Insurance
- Fitpass premium
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Continental Automotive Serbia d.o.o.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic, and transport. In 2016, Continental generated sales of €40.5 billion and currently employs more than 227,000 people in 56 countries.Više o poslodavcu