PLAYSTUDIOS is a world-class developer of beautiful and engaging games of chance.
With studios in Belgrade, Tel Aviv, San Francisco, Las Vegas, and Hong Kong, we craft and care for our collection of top-ranked apps. We are growing quickly and partnering with some of the world's largest entertainment companies to deliver our unique experiences. Here, at PLAYSTUDIOS, we love building games that bring people together. Our booming app Pop!-Slots delivers one of a kind social experience where a player can play together and interact in real-time.
We are looking for an experienced System Operator to join our Live monetization team, and work with us to execute business plans into Live configurations that will target our audience of players, both in-app and through our CRM tools.
Manage and operate our Content Delivery System (CDS) through which we deliver segmented content to our audience, which can be a specific offer, challenge, survey, or any other message we would like to target a specific segment with.
Execute our Customer Relationship plan, by operating our different CRM tools.
We need someone with great technical abilities, who can execute a very detailed configuration plan into realization, sometimes under a pressuring schedule. We also need him or her to be a team player, fun to work with, and amazing in general. If that’s you, don’t be shy!
What will you be doing?
- Manually build Content Delivery System (CDS) configurations - in other words, dictate what will be presented, to who, and where - according to our business plan
- Ongoing management and documentation of our CDS, and applying planned or ad hoc changes in our content delivery
- Manually build offers configurations, according to different pricing and logic, aligned with our overall economic strategy and Live calendar
- Operating our CRM activities including eMails, Push Notifications, and other communication channels.
- A methodical, organized, and thorough person who’s able to design efficient work processes and follow through.
- Highly attentive to details, responsible, and punctual.
- Strong computer skills and the ability to learn and operate multiple applications
- Proactive and creative with the drive to improve and continuously learn.
- English proficiency both spoken and written.
- Strong problem-solving/troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work under pressure - must!
- Programming language knowledge – advantage
- Past experience in the social games industry.
- Having a passion for playing mobile games.