System Security Engineer
Function: System engineering | Location: Novi Sad
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Driver safety, comfort, sustainability and industrialization of future technology are just some of our key fields where we already make a meaningful difference in people`s lives. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
- Analyze and assess of security standards for automotive products.
- Create concept and design of security architectures and cryptographic mechanisms.
- Collaborate on measures to improve hardware and software security with project team.
- Represent internal and external security aspects of the automotive products.
- Initiates, plans and supports assessment and testing for security products.
- Escalates Security risks to project management.
- Train project members team in the area of secure coding and how assets are to be protected.
- Cooperate in an international project team.
Find out more about Continental:
www.careers-continental.com | www.facebook.com/ContinentalCareer | www.continental-people.com
- University degree in electrical engineering, informatics, computer science or equivalent technical discipline.
- In-depth knowledge of IT security (security systems and protocols).
- Knowledge of following standards ISO 27000, ISO 21434, SAE J3061 is advantage.
- Certificates In security and privacy field is advantage.
- Work experience in the area secure coding and Cryptography would be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of C and UML languages.
- Experience in model-based, object-oriented software development.
- Experience in the automotive industry, AUTOSAR would be an advantage.
- Intercultural competence, communication skills and teamwork.
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work (4 days per month)
- Private health Insurance
- Fitpass premium
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Application deadline is 18.04.2020. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.