The System Specialist for eFront products facilitates analysis of client’s system requirements, assist with new clients’ onboardings as well as provide business as usual system support. The role holder will work with Sanne business users (fund accountants) to optimize system use based on clients’ needs.
The role holder will also assist in training and developing staff expertise in systems.
- Develop and maintain FrontInvest / FrontGP system configuration and setup according to Business Requirements;
- Vendor management and communication;
- Provide technical support to the business for ongoing reporting matters on FrontInvest / FrontGP i.e. technical support on capital calls, reporting, allocations etc.;
- Finding the best system solution among all possible to solve the existing business problems;
- Monitor, troubleshoot and analyse issues within the FrontInvest / FrontGP systems;
- Assist in client onboarding and new systems implementation projects;
- Any other duties in the scope of the role that the company requires.
- Strong analytical skills;
- Financial accounting and ERP system experience desirable;
- FrontInvest / FrontGP system knowledge is a plus;
- Data analytics;
- Performance driven mindset;
- Root cause analytics;
- Good written and verbal communications skills (English);
- Highly motivated with ability to multitask.
Established since 1988 and listed as a FTSE 250 company on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange, Sanne employs c1,800 professionals worldwide and administers structures and funds that have in excess of £250 billion assets. We deliver tailored fiduciary services to a highly valued international client base through a global network of offices spread across the Americas, Europe, Africa and Asia-Pacific. Office in Serbia exists since December 2014 and initially was a part of New York based company…Više o poslodavcu