As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and consulting services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
In EY TAX, you’ll have the opportunity to help the world’s leading multinational organizations meet complex tax obligations around the world. You’ll get a unique glimpse deep inside a company’s business and become a trusted advisor, working collaboratively on a team that influences major business decisions.
We are currently seeking Associates to participate in challenging tax engagements and to contribute to the delivery of quality tax planning services for our diverse clients. This position offers excellent opportunities for learning and career advancement to the right candidate.
Your key responsibilities
- Assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
- Maintain an educational program to develop personal skills on an ongoing basis
- Day to day oral and written communication with clients
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures
Skills and attributes for success
- Problem solver
- Team player
To qualify for the role you must have
- University degree
- At least 1 year of relevant experience
- Fluency in English language
- Good knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Good oral and written communication skills
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Very strong ambition and priorities related to professional achievements
What we look for
We’re interested in strong team players who support their colleagues in reaching their goals while also considering their own workload and development. We’re looking for people with a genuine passion for tax, and the future of tax, and are inspired to help the world’s leading multinational organizations meet complex tax obligations around the world. If you have the confidence to speak up and influence a team that affects big businesses worldwide, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please apply.
Make your mark.
Ernst & Young d.o.o. Beograd
EY je globalni lider u pružanju usluga revizije, poreskog savetovanja, poslovnog savetovanja i IT savetovanja, i podrške pri poslovnim transakcijama. Cilj nam je da pozitivno utičemo kako na poslovanje tržišta, tako i na društvo u celini. Izdvajamo se po tome što pomažemo našim zaposlenima, klijentima i zajednicama u stvaranju i implementaciji inovativnih digitalnih rešenja i pružamo im mogućnost da ostvare svoj pun potencijal. Kombinujući tehnološka i poslovna znanja i veštine, koje poseduju članovi…Više o poslodavcu