Attention talented individual! This is not just another job posting.
As Switzerland’s leading digital hub, we provide our media and platforms with ideal framework conditions, support them through investments in technology, and create space for them to develop individually. We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation and dynamic development.
We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous. We are TX. TX Services is a part of TX Group.
This is an opportunity to challenge yourself and make your mark on the world. You’ll finally be able to contribute your skills and expertise to a company - and to a product - making a real difference in the lives of millions of people every single day.
Doodle revolutionizes the way the world schedules meetings. Our suite of scheduling tools enables individuals and enterprises around the world to own their time, be more productive, and grow their businesses. We’re the industry leader in scheduling technology with 30 million monthly users, and we’re just getting started.
Now’s your chance to join 80 ambitious engineers, designers, product managers, marketers, and salespeople on a mission to make great meetings happen. Be a part of a global team headquartered in Zurich, with offices in Atlanta, New York City, Belgrade, and Berlin.
Who we’re looking for
A Junior ScrumMaster who will own agile processes in one of our cross- functional product teams.
Ideally you have
- 2+ years experience as a ScrumMaster or Project Manager
- Understanding of software development lifecycle
- Experience in software development is a plus
- Great communication and facilitation
- Orientation to teamwork in a dynamic environment, providing adequate communication and motivation between project team members to achieve project’s goals
- Excellent organisational skills and result focused
- Self-motivated, multitasking, reliable quick-thinker
- Fluent in English
What the role involves
- Definition of guidelines for agile processes in the team
- Set and monitor definition of ready and definition of done
- Providence of team metrics in a transparent way
- Increase of employee satisfaction in the team
- Facilitation of Scrum meetings
- Communication and effective collaboration in the teams
- Identify, analyze and troubleshoot delivery issues in a timely fashion
- Perform resource allocations and workload assignments according to delivery requirements
- Ensure that team maintains a high level of competence and operational excellence and determine training needs
- Develop process improvements in order to increase delivery output, to achieve cost effectiveness and time saving
- Communicate project requirements and specifications to the team
- Monitor and evaluate progress and results
- Help remove impediments and dependencies
What’s awesome about working at Doodle?
- Being a part of establishing a Swiss based subsidiary - TX Services in Belgrade
- Top talent deserves a competitive salary
- Develop yourself and work on interesting projects in an open-minded and diverse culture
- Every Doodler gets a yearly budget for education, conferences, and learning resources
- Party with your colleagues at international retreats
- Travel to some of our lovely offices worldwide
- Enjoy a cozy office atmosphere with plenty of plants, fresh fruits and a fridge full of drinks (beer too!)
- Premium Doodle memberships, also for your friends and family
So, get in touch!
At Doodle we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities (EEO) are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, disability, religion, gender, sexual orientation. Doodle embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work and our products will be. We want to hear from you, so please don’t hesitate to apply!