As Switzerland’s leading digital hub, we provide our media and platforms with enabling technology solutions, to drive their businesses. We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation and dynamic development.
We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous. We are TX.
To expand our Homegate Belgrade Team at our TX Services site in Belgrade, we are currently looking for a smart, talented, and dedicated Senior Android Engineer.
Homegate AG was founded in 2001 and has since become the leading digital company in the Swiss real estate market. With more than 9 million visits per month and over 110,000 current listings, homegate.ch is Switzerland's largest real estate portal. It provides all users looking for a property with a transparent overview of the entire range of listings, without them having to tediously visit different platforms. In addition to great products such as the mortgage or price calculator, homegate.ch also offers editorial articles on topics such as housing and financing.
Design, implement, test and deliver new features for the homegate.ch Android App, and participate in our journey to revolutionize the way Homeseekers find a new home!
- You will design, implement, test and deliver new features for our Android App
- You love to support and mentor other engineers and share your expert knowledge with the engineering teams
- You challenge the status quo and continuously improve architecture, code, and tools to ensure high-quality software delivery
- You own your solution and will be responsible for development to delivery to monitoring
- You like to work with developers, product owners, designers and other stakeholders on product discovery
- Proficiency in building native Android Apps in Java and Kotlin
- Experience with Android SDKs and related frameworks like Android Jetpack, Data Binding, Google Play Services, Firebase and Instant Apps
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs and their integration in mobile applications
- Ability to understand the company’s KPIs and the user needs and use them as an innovation driver
- Experience with continuous integration systems and automated testing for mobile applications
- Experience with agile methodologies and pronounced agile mindset
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Fluency in English, German is a plus
- Be a part of establishing a Swiss-based subsidiary - TX Services in Belgrade
- We value work-life balance and have flexible working hours. We don't track time, we trust our people.
- We offer you a chance to visit conferences and training if you wish to do so
- Lots of team activities and perks: "beer evenings", yearly retreats, hackathons
- Work with an international team of talented engineers
- Assistance and support through all aspects of the onboarding process
- A modern, sunny and open working place with a positive and fun atmosphere.
- A stimulating work experience that will allow you to grow both professionally and personally