Arcadis Gen is the new SaaS business from Arcadis, backed by a €3bn+ revenue, 27,000-person, 70-country, 130-year-old company. We are bold, dynamic, and disruptive, revolutionizing the future of digital asset management through our 250+ colleagues in over 10 countries worldwide.
Gen has one purpose: to unlock the power of data for a more sustainable, efficient, and resilient world. The world is rapidly changing, and the potential of boundless data and transformative technologies brings countless challenges. And no-one is meeting these challenges quite like we are. Our customers want digital solutions that will optimize their businesses – for better performance, reliability, and improved quality of life for everyone. And that is what we do.
The Opportunity – Growing a global technology business
Successful recruitment is the key behind any rapid growth, and we need you to come and help us grow with world-class people that want to work for one of the most exciting tech businesses in the world.
In this role, you will be working in a global team rapidly scaling up a worldwide technology function. Sitting within the People & Culture team and reporting into the Global Talent Acquisition Lead for Arcadis Tech & Arcadis Gen, you are responsible for attracting, retaining, interviewing, and ultimately hiring the best tech talent around the world. As both Arcadis and Arcadis Gen create our Tech Talent Acquisition functions, you will play a key part in the growth of the organisation and be an innovative, proactive and customer-obsessed Recruiter willing to go above and beyond to identify the best talent on the market.
Partnering with hiring managers to provide first-class recruiting support, you will operate as the expert in industry best practices, monitor new trends and opportunities to consistently raise the standard of recruiting across Arcadis and Arcadis Gen. You will successfully place candidates around the world, recruiting for our technical functions, drive hiring through your recruitment efforts and ensure candidates are recruited quickly and efficiently to match the needs of a rapidly growing SaaS platform business.
- Market mapping and candidate generation
- Active headhunting and targeting of passive, premium candidates
- Ensure a quality candidate experience throughout, placing Arcadis Gen as the place to be for top tech talent
- Screen CVs, interview qualified candidates, sell Arcadis and Arcadis Gen as an employer of choice
- Drive processes and close candidates
- Become a subject matter expert in everything tech and demonstrate knowledge
- Be a trusted talent acquisition advisor with a strong understanding of the talent pool
- Work with hiring managers to book interviews and liaise with key internal stakeholders
- Commercial awareness – build insight and a deep understand of our industry to attract candidates
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in talent acquisition/recruiting. You will come from a tech recruitment background (desirable) and possess good experience bringing top talent into top companies.
Beyond that we are looking for someone who possesses:
- Experience in a recruitment and/or talent acquisition function from either internal or agency background
- Strong Boolean search skills
- A passion for tech and keeping on top of latest trends and developments
- Strong experience of direct headhunting and accessing passive candidates
- Experience of successful stakeholder collaboration and hiring manager interaction
- Excellent communication skills and a passion for the candidate experience
- Ability to plan and execute, with exceptional organizational skills
- Experience in a fast-paced start-up or agency environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- An environment with the innovative culture and entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up, but with the security of a new venture backed by a large publicly listed company.
- A commitment to the principles of flexible working to enable you to have your ideal work-life integration.
- A series of Healthy Working Practices across Gen, including Thinking Thursdays, a day dedicated each week to minimising meetings and maximising opportunities to reduce the Arcadis Gen load.
- Social events (virtual for the time-being) and gratitude programmes, including vouchers on your birthday.
- Leading healthcare, financial and wellbeing benefits, with support for learning and professional development.
- Equal Opportunity Statement
The community of the future is a place for everyone, and Arcadis Gen is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We know it’s tough, but please try to avoid the confidence gap. You don’t have to match all the listed requirements exactly to be considered for this role. All employment is based on merit and business need.
Discover the next generation Bold, disruptive, experimental - the pioneers of what's possible. Changing how we think to create a better tomorrow. We are Arcadis Gen.Launching in spring 2020, Arcadis Gen is the new digital business from Arcadis, SEAMS and EAMS Group Our Story Arcadis Gen specialises in working with clients to enable them to achieve their strategic objectives, as they reach new heights in business performance, asset reliability and performance, efficiency and effectiveness…Više o poslodavcu