Do you want to work for a world-leading manufacturer who strives to build a better future through sustainability and innovation? Are you looking for a new challenge in a stable, fast-growing sector?
Join us, and build your career by helping us build the future.
We are a global leader in sustainable products with more than 21,000 team members worldwide. From infinitely recyclable aluminum cans, cups, and aerosol bottles, to aerospace solutions that enable our customers to have a deeper understanding of our planet and the universe. We produce all these incredible things with one unique purpose: crafting a better community, a better society, a better world.
Moreover, each of us has a deep commitment to diversity and inclusion which is the foundation of our culture of belonging. And everyone at Ball is an everyday champion, making a difference by doing what we love.
We lead with our heads and our hearts and combine innovative thinking with a spirit of resiliency that keeps us moving forward in a relentless pursuit of new ways to make life, and the world, better. Whether we’re developing packaging that’s infinitely recyclable or aerospace innovations. Because what we create may change, but what we will always make is a difference.
Talent Acquisition Coordinator - FTC 12 months
Your main focus as the EMEA Talent Acquisition Coordinator will be to provide daily coordination and administrative support for all Talent Acquisition activities in conjunction with developing, implementing, and driving processes across the Team. You will report directly into the Head of Talent Acquisition EMEA.
This position is on a initial 12 months fixed-term contract basis, with an opportunity to transition into permanent employment at the end.
Key responsibilities include:
- Oversees the usage of external career websites, job boards and social media recruitment efforts to maximize utilization, in addition to partnering with vendors and recruitment agencies
- Oversees a consistent, engaging, and inclusive new hire pre-boarding process
- Data tracking and analysis, producing appropriate reports out of applicant tracking system, and any additional talent tools as requested from talent teams
- Helps to organize and update the Talent Acquisition shared drive and associated recruitment tools, templates etc
- Writing and distributing communication about recruitment processes and updates in the region
- Partners with D&I team to help coordinate and execute diversity events specific to networking and recruitment
- Governance over TA processes and templates, including adverts and toolkits
- Delivers training of new TA colleagues, contractors and suppliers to ensure effective on-boarding with a focus on processes and technology
- Supporting with scheduling interviews and placeholders, opening and posting requisitions etc
- Supporting the TA team in talent pipeline and candidate pooling
- Managing the EMEA Talent Acquisition inbox, managing incoming queries
- Acting as the SuccessFactors Recruitment module Super User in the region
Experience and skills required:
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role, ideally supporting a team in a fast-paced multi-national company
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills and excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Naturally attentive to department’s needs, have follow-through, be a self-starter, and detail-oriented with the ability to consistently tie off loose ends.
- Ability to work with considerable independence and make decisions based on the knowledge of policies, procedures, and operating practices including department-specific tasks.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills, and a high tolerance for ambiguity.
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills including ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced work environment.
- Experience in using a recruitment ATS would be advantageous.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
Ball Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We actively encourage applications from everybody, regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, faith, ability, or orientation.
Please note the advertised job title might vary from the job title on the contract due to local job title structure and global HR systems.
No agencies please.
If you are interested in the position and your profile fits with the above requirements, please send us your resume.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Ball Global Business Services EMEA d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Milutina Milankovića 9e
- PIB: 110102813
- Matični broj: 21297992