About this role
As the world’s largest asset manager, leading provider of financial technology and fiduciary to investors, our clients turn to BlackRock for solutions to their most critical issues. Our clients are companies, governments, foundations and millions of individuals saving for retirement, their children’s education and a better financial future. We know investor expectations, behaviours and perceptions are changing.
At BlackRock, we are building a world class HR team. This year BlackRock ranks 18th in Fortune Magazine’s annual ranking of World’s Most Admired Companies. We are passionate about finding, growing and retaining the best talent to help deliver on the firm’s purpose; to help more people build their strong financial future.
The Talent Acquisition Recruitment Partner's main responsibilities will focus on talent attraction, recruitment, and placement for a variety of BlackRock’s hiring needs across our Technology & Operations, Aladdin Product Group, and BlackRock Solutions businesses. The focus is to partner with hiring managers to scope hiring needs and execute hiring strategy. The Recruitment Partner will be responsible for full life cycle recruiting and development of relationships with Business Partners and candidates. The ideal candidate will have a high degree of professional maturity and Client Relationship Management skillset. The Recruitment Partner will work with hiring managers and experienced candidates through the entire recruitment process. The successful candidate will be creative, flexible, adaptable, solutions-oriented, a strong team-player with the ability to develop relationships amongst HR colleagues, key business partners and other functional groups.
We'll Trust You To:
- Provide exceptional client service and candidate experiences throughout the full life cycle of recruiting
- Consult with managers to identify/scope recruitment needs and develop/implement effective sourcing strategies
- Proactively source, screen, and guide candidates through a successful interviewing and candidate experience
- Develop and maintain network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates, leveraging online recruiting resources and ATS- Workday
- Monitor, participate, and enable best candidate interviewing process using a competency-based assessment methodology and Technical assessment tools
- Educate and influence hiring managers on candidates’ skill sets, recruiting process, strategy and market conditions
- Prepare candidates for interviews by providing detailed information on the company, business strategy, department background, job description etc.
- Use effective and appropriate communication approaches that include keeping others informed (manager, peers, clients, candidates etc.)
- Participate in the development of ongoing and cost-effective sourcing strategies
- Maintain accurate and organized documentation on all candidates, searches, and other recruiting activities to ensure a safe and thorough audit if required
- Participate actively and effectively with other Recruiting and Human Resources colleagues
- Partner with HR Business Partners to identify internal talent
- Work with and direct the efforts of a Recruiting Coordinator
- Influence hiring managers on the importance of Diversity in the Recruitment process
You Need to Have:
- Experience in full lifecycle recruitment ideally gained in a Technology focussed role
- Experience working in mid-size or large companies accustomed to operating within complex matrix structured businesses and high growth
- Ability to handle multiple requisitions and competing priorities at a time
- Experience recruiting in-house in a corporate environment across multiple functions
- Strong consultative approach with a demonstrated ability act in an advisory capacity to the business function and be the subject matter expert for Talent Acquisition.
- Gravitas to develop successful business partner relationships at all levels of an organization
- Experience using behavioural/competency-based interviewing assessment methodology
- Proven experience in effectively influencing senior level business partners when challenges arise
- Demonstrates solid judgment
- Motivated, self-directed, independent individual who can work collaboratively in a team environment
- Perseverance and tenacity to drive projects to completion
- Experience in researching, developing, and implementing new candidate sourcing and search methods for both passive and active candidates
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Microsoft Office proficient and extensive experience with applicant tracking systems, preferably Workday
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children’s educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment – the one we make in our employees. It’s why we’re dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit careers.blackrock.com | www.blackrock.com/corporate | Instagram: @blackrock | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.
In 2019 BlackRock acquired eFront, which is now operating as a specialized business unit within BlackRock Solutions, alongside Aladdin Institutional and Aladdin Wealth. At BlackRock, we’re guided by our culture and a set of principles that ensure we never forget what we stand for – to help more and more people invest in their financial well-being. We are proud of our long history of innovation, driving continuous change to help investors achieve their goals.
""I’ve joined eFront/Blackrock in March 2017 and since then it has been a big adventure. My first role at eFront was in the Talent acquisition team, where I was involved in finding the best talent for ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- PORODICA I RODITELJSTVO
- RAD OD KUĆE
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- DODATNI SLOBODNI DANI
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- SPORT I REKREACIJA