Ardagh Group is a global leader in glass and metal packaging solutions, producing packaging for the world’s leading food, beverage and consumer care brands. The unprecedented growth of our business has been driven by our unrivalled expertise, obsession with quality and commitment to continuous improvement.
We strongly believe that the success of our business depends on the success of our people.
We strive to create working environments where our employees feel valued, can work to their full potential and where their achievements are celebrated. We are creating an exciting future for Ardagh that is built on our core values of trust, teamwork and excellence and we have opportunities in a wide variety of disciplines across our organization.
For more information on Ardagh Group, please visit www.ardaghgroup.com
We are looking for:
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Ardagh Metal Beverage Serbia
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Establish effective relationships with hiring managers across MBE Europe to identify talent needs and requirements
- Manage life-cycle recruitment process and ensure to get right talent for the right role.
- Consult with leaders, hiring managers and HRM on position descriptions, requisition creation, compensation and sourcing strategies
- Develop recruitment strategies using various sourcing techniques, technology, research and social media/search engine channels to attract talents
- (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
- Act as subject matter expert and use best in class recruiting process, competency selection and behavioral based interviewing.
- Manage hiring processes via electronic RCM Applicant Tracking Systems, ensuring an excellent experience for all candidates.
- Consistently communicate with candidates to provide feedback, manage expectations, and give updates on their applications.
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting efforts.
- Conduct new employee onboarding, ensuring process is engaging and that processes are followed and accurate.
- Maintain contacts with local agencies, universities, job fairs and chapters to network effectively in the community and establish a pipeline of candidate
- Maintain Employer Branding activates to attract right talents on the market
- University or master’s degree in Psychology or applicable discipline
- Knowledge of English language, German language is a strong advantage
- 3 - 5 years’ experience as a talent acquisition professional
- Demonstrated experience using various recruitment & selection techniques, internet search tools
- and social networking to find and attract top talent.
- Ability to perform responsibilities with a high level of autonomy and independence
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Courage and conviction to advocate your point of view with stakeholders
- Result oriented with strong organizational and time management skills
- Creative and focused on continuous improvement
- A friendly, positive, and professional personality
If you are interested in this position, you can apply.
Ardagh Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
ARDAGH METAL BEVERAGE SERBIA D.O.O.
Ardagh Group is a leading global supplier of value-added, infinitely-recyclable, metal and glass packaging solutions for the world’s leading brands with a truly global presence.We operate 108 metal and glass manufacturing facilities in 22 countries across 5 continents, employing approximately 23,300 people and have global sales of approximately $8.6 bn.We create packaging for numerous market sectors including, among others, beverage cans, food, aerosols, beers and spirits.The unprecedented growth…Više o poslodavcu