We're looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist who is motivated and excited about finding and attracting new talents.
Our employees are our greatest value. Do you want to join us and help us build great teams and ideas?
Clockify is the world #1 time tracker, used by millions of people, from individuals to big companies like Hewlett-Packard Enterprise, American Express, Amazon, etc.
Clockify is developed by COING, a software development company with more than 9 years of experience in software consulting. We have developed software solutions for hundreds of clients from all over the world.
- Partner with hiring managers and the HR team to establish position recruitment priorities
- Source and attract candidates directly through Linkedin Recruiter
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
- Manage and assess candidate information, including resumes and cover letters
- Lead the candidate through the hiring process to ensure a positive experience
- Maintain communication with active candidates during the hiring process to ensure continued interest and to address and anticipate issues
- Manage communications between applicants, hiring managers, and others to keep all parties apprised of the status of each search
- Maintain metrics for open and filled positions
- Maintain recruiting statistics
Nice to haves:
- Excellent English skills (reading, writing)
- Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, Sociology, Human Resources
- Experience in the software development industry
- Experience in ATS
Ready to apply?
Please submit your resume via Infostud interface only - do not email us.
- Srbija, 21101 Novi Sad, Danila Kiša 3V
- PIB: 101692845
- Matični broj: 08344205