Change Transportation for better
goUrban is on a mission to empower people to move through the world more efficiently. Our SaaS platform is an operating system for shared mobility empowering fleet operators to run their service with cars, mopeds, bikes, or kick scooters anywhere in the world with unique and advanced features that makes us the leading software provider for mobility operators.
Your place in the team
We’re looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist (m/f/d) to get the word out about our amazing product, join a growing HR team, and be the first hire on the talent acquisition team in Novi Sad. An ideal candidate easily understands the DNA of a company culture and is not only able to identify the best talents, but also to see which match our culture. This is an exciting opportunity as we have dozens of open positions that need to be filled by you in 2022.
As you’ll be taking ownership of the strategy for acquiring the best talent, there’s a lot of room for creativity and personal development. There’s space to test your ideas in a range of content formats and to collaborate with your colleagues from other regions and departments. Your role comes with a competitive salary. Outside of work, you’ll find a truly supportive environment, with plenty of team events, company breakfasts and other benefits.
The goUrban hustle
At goUrban our people come first. We are aware that having a great culture at work is the first step to build amazing products. This mindset and the claim to change transportation in our world to something better, makes the drive of our people and work environment at goUrban special.
What would you help us with
- You are working closely with the C-level management to create a competitive talent sourcing strategy
- Source and recruit candidates mainly for technical roles
- Pre-select applicants for open positions and guide them through the interview process
- Create fabulous job vacancies with lot of inbound applications and continuously improve them
- Help shaping our employer branding strategy in Novi Sad
- Prepare and help with the first day of onboarding new goUrbies
Qualification that is important to u
- Our ideal candidate is somebody, who can identify talent and culture fit easily, while being at the same time very focused on the greater goal building the best IT teams in the region.
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in Talent Acquisition (sourcing, qualifying...)
- You have excellent operational skills to deliver a diverse portfolio in a fast-paced environment
- You have an understanding of the best strategies and channels to acquire talents in Novi Sad
- You thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- You have great spoken and written skills in English
Benefits we have for you
- Personal development plan, training, educations, workshops
- A true startup like office in Novi Sad including table tennis, open spaces and more
- Dozens of shared company vehicles to test and use for private matters
- Truly flexible working hours
- We like to have fun so team buildings, sport activities and happy Fridays, are pretty much on around here :)
- ...filled by you
Can you imagine building a solution that reinvents the way that transportation is being used by hundreds of thousands of people every day? Instead of purchasing a vehicle, people use a service to get from A to B. We are the operating system for shared mobility. Our clients are shared mobility operators and bring affordable transportation solutions to people all over the world, making millions of trips every year. Our product is being used globally to drive the change to a better and more sustainable…Više o poslodavcu