We are on the lookout for:
Hi, we are Teamcubate - a team incubator that searches for and hires top-tier talent for startups and growth companies. Created by two experienced entrepreneurs, we launched our workspace in Belgrade, Serbia in June 2017. Today, we have offices in Belgrade, Novi Sad, Kragujevac and Bitolj, North Macedonia and over 70 full-time IT experts working for Danish, Dutch, Belgian and Swedish growth companies. Now, we are expanding our HR team and we need hands to help us evolve Teamcubate into the no. 1 place for top-tier talent in Northern Europe.
About the job
As Talent Sourcer, you will be assisting IT Recruiters with finding the best talent in the tech industry worldwide. You will be responsible for building and maintaining the company’s talent pool in cooperation with the rest of the HR department combining different tools and techniques. This job is an opportunity for those who aspire to become successful recruiters in the future to grow professionally and learn from experts in the field.
Talent Sourcer responsibilities:
· Taking an active part in developing the company’s sourcing strategy.
· Using different platforms to source the right talent
· Developing talent pipelines for future hiring needs
· Attracting passive candidates
· Promote our employer brand online and offline
· Taking part in the recruitment process if needed
· Maintaining the company ATS including researching, mapping, and organizing candidates.
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Communications or a similar field is preferred.
· Previous experience working as a Talent Sourcer is a plus, but it’s your personality and drive to create results that is important to us.
· Previous experience with LinkedIn and similar platforms is an advantage.
· Fluent in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Advanced interpersonal skills.
If you think you would be a suitable candidate for our team, send us your CV and let us meet!
- Srbija, Beograd, Bulevar Kralja Aleksandra 28
- PIB: 110409779
- Matični broj: 21347108