Team Lead – Functional Analysis and Documentation
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
At FIS Front Arena we have been building systems for financial trading, risk management and position control for 30 years. Our systems enable banks, hedge funds and other financial institutions make critical decisions with confidence, execute their orders and follow up their positions independent of the asset class: stocks, commodities, rates or FX. Whether the trade is done through an exchange or over the counter, we’ve got it covered. But that’s just part of the story. In short, we support the whole electronic trading process from sell-side to buy-side and front-to-back.
What you will be doing:
You will be leading a team of very talented and highly motivated people working with Front Arenas’ Position Management System – analysts and documenters working in a broad area of functionality such as Risk Management, PnL/Operation, Structures and Data Maintenance. Your key responsibility is governance in all these functional areas and leading the team members to effectively work with teams located in other locations and drive growth. You will have a key role in ensuring that functional quality assurance and documentation is done on the highest-level of satisfaction across our main application PRIME.
- Mentor a team of 8 team members including performance management
- Drive growth and identify key opportunities
- Hands -on work in at least 1 functional area
- Establish processes for the teams’ wellbeing
What you bring:
We strongly believe that passion for financial markets and technology are equally necessary! We know that we can accomplish a lot more together than as individuals so are you a creative, passionate and a caring team player?
- M.Sc.. in Financial Mathematics, Quantitative finance or Applied Physics
- 5+ years of hands-on industry experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Drive to deliver premium software
- Prior experience in leading teams
- Fluency in English
What you are:
- An analytical thinker with an entrepreneurial attitude to problem solving
- Driven and enjoy influencing the direction of your own development
- Collaborative and like to share knowledge
- Likes new challenges
- Experienced with working in agile teams
- Focused on customers and passionate about delivering premium software
Added bonus if you have:
- Experienced with Front Arena
- Experience with auto testing
- Experience with one programming language
What we offer you:
- The chance to work with premium software and the company’s consolidation platform covering all asset classes
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home – 4 days per month, etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
Ready to start your journey with us?
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use only the button below in order to apply (only complete online applications will be considered).
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
Deadline for applications: 19.02.2020.