LEONI – we are more than 90,000 people in more than 30 countries.
We are working on pioneering applications for the megatrend’s energy transmission and data management. We are building up innovative competencies in such fields as electronics, sensor technology, software and data analytics. We are bringing forth the development of e-mobility, autonomous driving and connectivity. We are offering maximum space for exploring individual ideas, personal growth and achievement to innovation drivers, lateral thinkers and experts within a working environment fostering diversity and exchange of knowledge.
As part of LEONI Group, Leoni Wiring Systems Southeast d.o.o. was established in Serbia in 2009 and has grown to be now operating on four production sites – Prokuplje, Malosiste, Nis and Kraljevo. Our corporate culture, individual approach and great teamwork offer our employees opportunities to find and further develop their career path within an international automotive industry. Do you see yourself taking over new challenges while at the same time enriching your skills? Then we look forward to receiving your application for the following vacant position:
Team Lead Operations Quality (Prod. Facility Malosiste) *(m/f/d)
- Take leading and management responsibility for:
- training, qualification, assignment of tasks, evaluation, management, monitoring of the QM Engineering Team at the plant level
- all QM activities according to LEONI IMS at the plant level
- Direct connection with the customer in case of complaints
- Monitoring and managing deadlines for 8D reports
- Use of key quality tools in the automotive industry (FMEA, MSA, SPC, PPAP, APQP)
- Implementation and compliance with the requirements of the IATF 16949 standard in accordance with
the integrated management system of the company LEONI and specific customer requirements (CSR)
- Reducing costs in quality assurance and reducing the cost of non-conformities
- Troubleshooting using Problem Solving Tools
- Ensure the Quality Management Activities during samples and pre-production phases
- Ensure the validation and release of production area and equipment, is responsible for approval of the new equipment
- Ensure the control of non-conforming products
- Leads coaching corrective/preventive actions for internal and external failures
- Responsible for elaboration and follow-up of a Quality Improvement Plan to reach the Targets
- Maintain and control the respect of quality planning for new projects (product and process release)
- Ensure and coordinate the approval procedures for production processes according to supplier’s specification,
customer requirements and internal procedures
- Ensure the release and follow-up of Deviation Approval for all segregated processes
- Develop relevant dashboards and monitor KPIs
- Maintain the control Quality according to customer requirements and internal procedures
- Define the rework process and rules detailed in product
- Validation (approval) of new and changed products and processes, participation in the preparation of reports
on product/process validation, approval of production in cooperation with engineering and other departments
- Engineering University Degree
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in quality management in automotive industry
- Self-motivated, proactive and result-oriented
- Responsibility, systematic approach and proactivity
- Ability to develop employees and develop good cross-sectoral cooperation
- Teamwork capabilities, reliable planing with deadline
- Problem-solving orientation
- Continuous improvement mindset and knowledge of Lean methodology
- Ready to work under pressure
- Fluent in English
- Excellent in the use of MS Office
- Key Job skills: problem analysis, production management and job scheduling
If you are interested to join our successful team and develop your potential further, please send your application in English with your CV enclosed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
* People of all genders are always meant equally; For linguistic simplification and better readability, only the masculine form is used in the text.
LEONI processes your application data in an IT-system that is consistent across the company and uses Foreign Service providers. By sending your application, you agree to this procedure. LEONI ensures the compliance with data protection.
Leoni Wiring Systems Southeast d.o.o.
Kompanija Leoni Wiring Systems Southeast d.o.o je deo Leoni Grupe, globalnog proizvođača rešenja za prenos energije i podataka u automobilskoj i drugim industrijama. U Srbiji smo od 2009. godine a u naše tri fabrike, u Prokuplju, Malošištu i Nišu proizvode se kablovski setovi za vodeće svetske premium brendove automobila. Završava se izgradnja četvrte fabrike u Srbiji, u Kraljevu, koja će biti najveća fabrika u okviru Leoni divizije kablovskih sistema. Sa 9.000 zaposlenih jedan smo od najvećih poslodavaca ... Saznajte više
"Posao je takav da smo upućeni jedni na druge i da je neophodno održavati kontinuiranu komunikaciju. I pored toga što je i moje prethodno radno iskustvo bilo vezano za proizvodnju, moram reći da mi je ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE