LEONI – we are more than 90,000 people in more than 30 countries.
We are working on pioneering applications for the megatrend’s energy transmission and data management. We are building up innovative competencies in such fields as electronics, sensor technology, software, and data analytics. We are bringing forth the development of e-mobility, autonomous driving and connectivity. We are offering maximum space for exploring individual ideas, personal growth and achievement to innovation drivers, lateral thinkers and experts within a working environment fostering diversity and exchange of knowledge.
As part of LEONI Group, Leoni Wiring Systems Southeast d.o.o. was established in Serbia in 2009 and has grown to be now operating on four production sites – Prokuplje, Malosiste, Nis and Kraljevo. Our corporate culture, individual approach and great teamwork offer our employees opportunities to find and further develop their career path within an international automotive industry. Do you see yourself taking over new challenges while at the same time enriching your skills? Then we look forward to receiving your application for the following vacant position:
Team Lead Production Engineering (Prod. Facility Malosiste) *(m/f/d)
- Organizing and coordinating activities of development, planning, standardization and realization of equipment and production processes / procedures
- Coordination of new product implementation and technical changes
- Support in escalating project topics / quality complaints
- Implementation of IATF 16949 standards in accordance with LEONI's integrated management system and specific customer requirements
- Organizing, preparing and conducting sub-project meetings and project information
- Management by elaboration, optimization and implementation of production process standards
- Creating and revising specific local work instructions
- Coordination by integrating new processes in the factory
- Providing support to the production engineering manager at the factory in planning team resources (additional positions or replacements).
- Defining, coordinating and conducting training for your team in order to improve skills and performance levels
- Planning and organizing regular and extraordinary activities related to changes in production processes, in accordance with the requirements of Change Management
- Escalation according to defined escalation paths
- Engineering University Degree
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in engineering in automotive industry
- Self-motivated, proactive and result-oriented
- Responsibility, systematic approach and proactivity
- Ability to develop employees and develop good cross-department cooperation
- Teamwork capabilities, reliable planning with deadline
- Knowledge of Lean methodology and continuous improvement tools
- Ready to work under pressure
- Fluent in English
- Exellent in the use of MS Office
- Key Job skills: Change Management, continuous production flow, engineering optimization, standards and procedures
If you are interested to join our successful team and develop your potential further, please send your application in English with your CV electronically.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
* People of all genders are always meant equally; For linguistic simplification and better readability, only the masculine form is used in the text.
LEONI processes your application data in an IT-system that is consistent across the company and uses Foreign Service providers. By sending your application, you agree to this procedure. LEONI ensures the compliance with data protection.
Leoni Wiring Systems Southeast d.o.o.
Kompanija Leoni Wiring Systems Southeast d.o.o je deo Leoni Grupe, globalnog proizvođača rešenja za prenos energije i podataka u automobilskoj i drugim industrijama. U Srbiji smo od 2009. godine a u naše tri fabrike, u Prokuplju, Malošištu i Nišu proizvode se kablovski setovi za vodeće svetske premium brendove automobila. Završava se izgradnja četvrte fabrike u Srbiji, u Kraljevu, koja će biti najveća fabrika u okviru Leoni divizije kablovskih sistema. Sa 9.000 zaposlenih jedan smo od najvećih poslodavaca ... Saznajte više
"Posao je takav da smo upućeni jedni na druge i da je neophodno održavati kontinuiranu komunikaciju. I pored toga što je i moje prethodno radno iskustvo bilo vezano za proizvodnju, moram reći da mi je ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE