UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all qualified candidates, irrespective of nationality, religious and ethnic backgrounds, gender identity and sexual orientation, as well as persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization. UNICEF’s office is accessible to a certain extent, and employees are entitled to reasonable accommodations that are needed for ensuring equitable working conditions.
UNICEF in Serbia is seeking qualified candidates for the assignment of Team Leaders for Face-to-Face Fundraising in Novi Sad and Belgrade (Ref. Number: VN 3 – 547576).
Under the supervision of the Fundraising Officer (Individual Fundraising), the team leaders will be responsible for a set of assignments that will include the following:
- Representing UNICEF, its vision and mission in a professional manner.
- Mentoring and supporting the existing and new facers.
- Providing administrative and logistics support to the project itself (act as a point of contact for shopping malls and suppliers of visibility and communication materials for facers).
- Participating in the education process of the new team members.
- Conducting continuous research and updating of knowledge through UNICEF website, social media, newsletters and through attendance at team meetings.
- Collecting and handling sensitive donor information with the highest regard for confidentiality and information security.
- Controlling and monitoring the work of face-to-face fundraisers through provision of guidance and support, as well as quality control check-ups.
- Following the instructions and procedures on how the work is to be delivered; reporting and communicating to the Supervisor.
- Adhering to the work schedule and timely delivery and handover of all paperwork (timesheets, standing order forms, donor inquiries, etc.) to the Office.
- Performing the acquisition of new pledge donors.
- Providing support in administration as needed.
The team leaders are expected to work up to 21 days per month, 8 hours per day, through flexible shifts that will secure their presence in the field to cover the shifts of engagement of the facers.
- Completed secondary education.
- Experience in Face-to-Face Fundraising.
- Understanding of the UNICEF brand and general knowledge of UNICEF activities.
- Understanding of marketing with an ethical approach.
- Eagerness to learn.
- Proven ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and provide deliverables.
- Ability to be both a proactive leader and a hands-on participant in a collaborative work environment focused on achieving results.
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas and thoughts both verbally and in writing in Serbian and English language.
- Computer literacy in MS Office (Word, Excel) and experience of using a database for customer relationship management.
How to apply:
Qualified candidates are requested to submit their application through the official UNICEF Vacancies page.
The closing date for applications is 24th January 2022.
Incomplete applications will not be taken into consideration.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and advance to the next stage of the selection process.
For every child, you must demonstrate UNICEF's core values of Care, Respect, Integrity, Trust and Accountability.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks, and will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles.
- Srbija, Beograd, Svetozara Markovica 58, 11000 Beograd
- PIB: 108566241