SR Technics Services d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju Team Leader of Buyers (Repair).
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
Team Leader of Buyers (Repair)
The Team Leader of Buyers (Repair) in Component Services is accountable for the procurement and the repair service processes of a dedicated product range with the goal to provide repair services at best price and quality.
- Manage and lead the team by objectives
- Develop and empower the team to achieve the set targets
- Ensure economic and efficient purchasing of repair services of aircraft components
- Keep cost control of designated purchasing group
- Monitor repair services to achieve service targets (Lead Times)
- Provide data/knowledge to Material Trading
- Ensure optimized price/delivery conditions
- Maintain vendor relationships
- Comply with quality requirements/regulations
- Maintain Safety Management System
- Monitor and maintain data in SAP
- Support projects as requested by managers
- Ensure seamless collaboration with internal and external partners
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- University degree / Bachelor in Economics/Business Administration or similar
- 3+ years of work experience
- 2+ years of industrial experience in Aviation/MRO is desired
- Advance knowledge of MS Office
- SAP knowledge (Procurement module)
- 2+ years of experience in supply chain is a clear plus
- 2+ years of leadership experience
- English: B2 (required)
- German: B1 (advantage)
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates selected for the interviews will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 25.05.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!