TelQ is a cloud-based SaaS telecom platform that enables customers all over the world to monitor and significantly improve the quality of their telecom communication channels through the widest network of testing devices (15k+) in the industry, handling tens of millions of tests.
Our system allows anyone to become part of our testing network and automatically earn money from their mobile phone. Our customers often praise us for having the best UI as well as for being the most reliable and innovative solution on the market.
Our two main offices are located in Hamburg and Belgrade.
About the role:
As a Tech Lead, you will be leading our core product-engineering squad. Your main role will consist of leading and overseeing the design and development of scalable and highly reliable microservices and web apps to empower our customers to perform advanced monitoring and testing of telecommunication networks.
You will be part of a self-steering team where you make decisions together and have the freedom and responsibility to create impactful services, often from scratch. We operate using an agile development methodology, deploying code multiple times per day while ensuring that our applications are rigorously automatically tested.
Some of the typical challenges we are working on:
- Design scalable microservices for tens of thousands of active users through all time zones and countries. Utilize automatically orchestrated environment taking advantage of our robust DevOps and CI/CD Pipelines
- Find innovative solutions to industry-unique problems using cutting-edge technology and tools in domains where low latency, memory efficiency and high availability are real concerns.
- Have ownership of your own project and real impact on our users from day one.
Backend: Kotlin, Java 11, Project Reactor, Functional Programming, K8s, Terraform, Helm, AWS, RabbitMQ, SMPP, Microservices architecture.
Frontend: Angular, TypeScript.
We are looking for someone with a strong engineering mindset and it is fine if you do not have experience with all of these technologies, as long as you are ready to work with them.
Skills and qualifications:
- 7+ years of relevant software engineering experience.
- Extensive experience with our core backend tech stack.
- Microservices architecture experience.
- Strong leadership and organizational abilities.
- Team management experience.
Why you should work with us:
- Start-up environment in combination with financial stability and a real opportunity to grow a successful SaaS platform.
- Technology stack. We use a lot of leading tech in our stack and we will ensure that it always remains up-to-date.
- Learning opportunities. You will be working with a cutting-edge tech stack, touching most parts of our system, get involved in architecture decisions, start some projects from scratch, investigate and introduce new technologies.
- Ability to make a significant impact. Most of your tasks will directly impact features used by the largest mobile network operators, SMS aggregators, and enterprise companies in the world that rely on our service.
- Great company culture. We are a small, friendly team that likes to take good care of each other and grow together :)
What you get:
- Monthly salary range 4000 - 6500 EUR net.
- Company equity.
- 25+ paid vacation days.
- Private health insurance.
- Many additional perks you can find in our company description.
What we do TelQ is a cloud-based SaaS telecom platform that enables customers all over the world to monitor and significantly improve the quality of their telecom communication channels through the widest network of testing devices (15k+) in the industry, handling tens of millions of test results. Our system allows anyone to become part of our testing network and automatically earn money from their mobile phone. Our customers often praise us for having the best UI as well as for being the most reliable…Više o poslodavcu