JSI Research & Training Institute, Inc. (JSI) is a public health management consulting and research organization dedicated to improving the health of individuals and communities throughout the world over the last forty years.
JSI is currently seeking an outstanding Technical Advisor for the USAID-funded Country Health Information System and Data Use (CHISU) global cooperative agreement. CHISU is a five year project designed to enhance host country capacity to produce high-quality health information, to optimally manage this information, and to institutionalize evidence-based decision-making. The project will work with USAID- supported host country health managers, health workers, and other stakeholders to strengthen the enabling environment of health information management and strategic planning in order to: improve harmonization of fragmented information systems, reduce duplication of data collection, and improve monitoring and tracking of a country’s own health trends and priorities.
CHISU is hiring a Technical Advisor who will be embedded at the Institute of Public Health of Serbia "Dr Milan Jovanovic? Batut" (IPH Batut) and responsible for Statistics, Standards and Architecture. The Technical Advisor is a statistician who will be engaged full-time in the Department of Informatics and Biostatistics within the IPH Batut and will assist with increased availability and interoperability of quality health data and information systems.
This is a full-time position based in Belgrade, Serbia.
- Create daily, weekly, monthly reports from the Postgres database;
- Assist with maintaining features of already developed system for public health;
- Assist in system design, including decomposition of process and data models;
- Advocate that disaggregation by sex and age are included in standards of interoperability; and maintained across systems.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher education;
- Two years of experience with working knowledge of Health IT standards is desirable;
- Strong developer skills are required;
- Professional knowledge of PostgreSQL is required;
- Experience importing and transforming data using Power Query and M programming is required;
- Experience with HTML, CSS, JS, competence to work with PHP and Linux is desirable;
- Knowledge of functions and developing measures using DAX in Power BI is desirable;
- Experience designing and developing Power BI reports using visualizations, slicers, filters, interactions and formatting the reports is required; and
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written Serbian and English is required.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
Interested candidates should submit their resumes and cover letters online.
Predstavnistvo JSI research and training institute Inc.
JSI Research & Training Institute, Inc. (JSI) is a public health management consulting and research organization dedicated to improving the health of individuals and communities throughout the world over the last forty years.Više o poslodavcu