The “Regional Housing Programme “is a joint initiative of Bosnia and Herzegovina (“BiH”), Croatia, Montenegro and Serbia (Partner Countries), which is an integral part of the „Sarajevo process on refugees and displaced persons” initiated in 2005.
The overall objective of the Regional Housing Program (RHP) is to comprehensively contribute towards completion of the protracted displacement situation in Partner Countries by providing durable and sustainable housing to the most vulnerable refugee and displaced population following the 1991-1995 conflicts on the territory of former Yugoslavia, including internally displaced persons in Montenegro from 1999. The RHP is funded by the State of Serbia and multiple international donors including the EU, USA and Germany.
In Serbia, the Commissariat for Refugees and Migration (CRMS) is the Lead Institution/Executive Body for RHP management and implementation.
Eptisa SEE provides technical assistance to all Partner Countries with the procurement, implementation and monitoring of housing solutions under the RHP.
For more RHP information please go to http://regionalhousingprogramme.org/.
- The objective of this position is to provide technical assistance to the CRMS with the overall coordination of the RHP Country Housing Program (CHP) in Serbia.
- Assist CRMS in monitoring housing implementation housing projects under the CHP including review of technical documentation, communication with contractors/building material suppliers and beneficiaries, coordination with Project Implementation Unit (PIU) technical staff, housing site visits (before and after) and monitoring of project implementation.
- Working closely with Commissariat for Refugees of the Republic of Serbia (CRMS), provide support to the CRMS with the production of CHP reports on housing provision progress and close-out.
- The position requires travel throughout Serbia. The Expert should have a valid driving licence.
- Degree in Civil/Construction Engineering or Architecture
- Evidence of work experience, at least 2 years, in designing and/or supervising infrastructure/housing reconstruction projects/programs for refugees and displaced persons and/or social housing programs for vulnerable groups
- Experience in Serbia working closely with refugees/IDPs on housing/shelter needs will be an advantage. Experience of working with the RHP program would be a particular advantage
- For this position fluency in Serbian and a working knowledge of English is required.
Duration of contract: 11 months with possibility of extension beginning in February 2021
The vacancy is open only for persons with the citizenship of or permanent residence in the Republic of Serbia. All interested candidates should send their CV and motivation letter in English no later than 25 January 2021 (at 17:00h). Only selected candidates will be invited to interview.
Eptisa Southeast Europe doo
- Srbija, Beograd, Dubljanska 8
- PIB: 107242111
- Matični broj: 20761890