Alite International is a knowledge and software consultancy company founded in Sweden. We are represented in 6 countries and are working within Digital Transformation, Digital Innovation and Smart Sourcing.
With us, you will be working with amazing clients, innovative and challenging projects, and highly skilled co-workers.
At Alite International we are looking for a Technical Business Analyst to join our team in Belgrade office.
If you strive to gain experience in a dynamic and team-driven environment and you are a highly motivated and proactive person, this job position is for you.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- University degree in Computer Science or related field
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Experience in business process modeling is considered a plus
- Experience with relational databases, proficiency with SQL is considered a plus
- Previous experience in development is considered a plus
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations
- The ability to collaborate with Stakeholders and other team members.
- Competency in using Jira and Confluence is a plus
- Willingness to continuously improve & take on challenges
- Experience leading and developing top performing teams would be an asset
- Performing requirements analysis and capturing requirements in user story formats
- Gather and analyze the requirements for the new solution in close cooperation with business experts, product owners and application engineers in an agile environment
- Translate requirements into system specifications, covering all aspects of the new solution (functional/non-functional requirements, process and/or data models, …)
- Work closely with customers, business analysts, product owners and software engineers to ensure correct understanding and implementation of the business requirements
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Supporting the project/scrum master by providing inputs into the development of project plans, and monitoring of performance
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects
We Offer You:
- Great colleagues and a positive company culture
- High profile and interesting clients from startups to well established global companies
- The chance to constantly upgrade your knowledge and to work with the latest tools and technologies
- An inspiring working environment in our modern premises
- A competitive salary
If you are interested, please send us your CV electronically.
We thank every candidate who applies for this position.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Alite International d.o.o.
Alite International is a knowledge and consultancy company offering digital services to large industrial companies. We create, develop and implement the technology to optimize and reinvent revenue streams. Full digital transformation is the core of the Alite International offering. We don’t stop at half measures, but make sure that our customers are fully equipped for tomorrow’s marketplace – from innovative ideas to revenue-generating technology. In a word: We deliver Digital Growth.Više o poslodavcu