We are looking for a Technical Documentation Writer to join our team and collaborate with engineering and technical staff to prepare technical and end-user documentation for software.
Additionally, we expect the candidate to develop and promote the adoption of documentation templates for the system, database, and program information.
If you’re familiar with technical writing and keen on expanding your knowledge, we’d like to meet you.
- Prepare, review and maintain technical documents.
- Create help file for our useebase
- Write, format, edit, review, and proof procedural, technical information and technical specifications for technical and non-technical users
- Analyze and collect technical and product information from various sources to document new or changing product functionality.
- Assist in planning and tracking documentation work.
- Maintain a library of application documentation, cataloguing it for internal and/or external use.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably, (but not mandatory) in a technical field such as computer science
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to read some programming code is a plus
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Srbija, Beograd, Gospodar Jevremova 53