Technical Operations Specialist is a customer-oriented service representative that acts as a competent first point of contact and resolves any emerging problems that our customers or clients might face. Technical Operations Specialist is responsible for acting as a connecting link between our customers, service partners and internal departments. The candidate assists with complaints, errors, questions, implementations and other queries.
The main objective of Technical Operations Specialist is to ensure that we provide excellent, competent technical service for our customers and partners. Technical Operations Specialist must be helpful, knowledgeable and articulate when speaking to customers about the business’s product and services.
He/she needs to have a good understanding of the product’s architecture & capabilities, in order to analyze and solve issues proficiently. His/her technical knowledge & background should aid in the efficient analysis process. Technical Operations Specialist works closely with our Product Development Team to ensure that the customers' feedback and problems are being addressed.
His/her mindset should enable him/her to see things from both perspectives, our clients and our customers and therefore be able to deliver superior support on all channels.
Type of contract: Permanent
The key responsibilities of the Technical Operations Specialist include:
- Provide professional and competent technical support to customers
- Handle support tasks through email, telephone and internal tools
- Ensure customer issues are resolved rapidly, through working closely with the Product Development team
- Provide installation services for new locations added to our platform
- Perform proactive investigation based on platform alerting systems
- Transfer hardware defect issues to respective Service Partners and work with them to ensure efficient resolution
- Document support cases and extend support knowledge base
- Regularly monitor performance of customers based on platform activity data
- Work in shifts
- High-school degree and good IT attainments; an equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable
- Working experience in a customer service or IT service-related role
- Experience providing customer service either through telephone, online web-support, face-to-face or through other methods of communication
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in different languages
- Exceptional practical problem solving skills and ability to effectively interpret and process a variety of instructions and requests provided in oral, written, diagrammatic or scheduled form
- Enthusiastic, customer-oriented, self-motivated and highly organized
- Strong and dedicated work ethic and willingness to do what it takes to ensure the team accomplishes its goals
- Languages required: Advanced level of both English and Spanish, or advanced level of both English and German
- Opportunity to participate in creating a global industry-changing product
- Great international team and informal start-up atmosphere
- Strong company culture and team spirit
- Opportunity to learn and improve technical and soft skills
- Possibilities for career development as the company grows
- 25 vacation days
- Competitive salary
- Equity incentives
- Home office
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
MENU Technologies doo
MENU is the leading eCommerce platform for restaurant brands, powering all digital customer touchpoints from mobile, web, kiosk and delivery marketplaces. We provide restaurant brands with the tools they need to grow their digital business, manage orders from all channels and for all order types, orchestrate their delivery operations, and fully control their digital experience to retain a direct customer relationship. We strive to build beautiful and user-friendly software for consumers to satisfy…Više o poslodavcu