JAGGAER is the world’s leading provider of comprehensive spend management solutions with 2,000 customers connected to a network of 3.7 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia, and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source-to-Pay solutions with advanced capabilities and embedded intelligence to transcend the customer experience and simplify the complex enabling unparalleled adoption and customer outcomes. JAGGAER has pioneered spend solutions for over two decades and continues to lead the innovation curve by listening to customers and analyzing the market. Our solution suites are trusted by the world’s largest manufacturing, education, healthcare, pharmaceutical, retail, consumer package goods, transportation & logistics, business services, construction, utility companies, and public service organizations. www.JAGGAER.com
Technical Partner Manager
This is a position in our offices in Belgrade or Novi Sad, whatever location is better for you!
Overview of Job Function:
The Technical Partner Manager (TPM) is an integral member of the Jaggaer partner team as the primary technical resource for assigned partners. In this role the TPM is responsible for driving partners through the Jaggaer Platform as a Service (PaaS) product integration model with Jaggaer customer systems and any other third-party solution that Jaggaer customers require to integrate with.
Main duties include educate partners on the Jaggaer Public APIs and PaaS Connectors, covering both technical and functional aspects that are relevant to the specific customer integration use cases to be supported with ad-hoc developments done by the engaged partner.
The TPM acts as the technical liaison between the partner and Jaggaer sales, support and engineering departments.
Experience in working with Large Enterprises focused Partners / Departments would be an asset.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Partner’s evangelization
- The TPM works independently and with Jaggaer subject matter experts to understand and deliver Jaggaer’s technical vison and strategy to the partner community
- Partner technical competency enablement
- The TPM is responsible for all technical enablement of assigned partners. This includes understanding current technical capabilities and developing strategies to ensure pre- and post-sale technical competency for Jaggaer solutions and tools needed to support the partner’s work
- Technical Sales Support
- In close coordination with the sales team, other account team resources, and other resources within Jaggaer (engineering, product management, etc.), monitor key technical sales support activities to ensure that Partner needs are being addressed in a proper and timely manner. Ensure that the appropriate processes and resources are utilized. As appropriate, personally drive certain activities.
- Technical Account Plan
- In collaboration with the Alliance Manager, and other members of the Partner team, support the construction of a business plan and technical sales, support and enablement strategy (Technical Account Plan) that will address both the Partner needs and Jaggaer account strategy. The plan will be used for both internal and external communication activities and will be refreshed throughout the year. As the Partner technical lead you assist the Jaggaer Alliance/Partner Manager drive the technical team towards timely completion of the plan initiatives.
Additional Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist with the ongoing improvement and evolution of partner programs.
- Drive overall Technical Partner Management program consistency, teaming, and integration of all TPM activities when applicable.
- Participate in local, regional, and global events and Technical Partner Management webinars.
- Stay abreast of Partner news, industry technology, trends, and the competition.
- Assist in technical post-sales escalations for assigned Partner.
- Provide product presentations and education to small or large Partner groups.
- Demonstrate leadership and provide mentoring for other technical team members.
- Support Partner responses for RFI/RFP.
- Responsible for Partner advocacy within Jaggaer.
- 10 years of enterprise technology experience, preferably with technology vendors of SaaS enterprise applications, with active involvement in the project implementation phase playing customer facing roles
- Ability to develop compelling business propositions and deliver them in both written and oral formats.
- Very good understanding of all technical aspects related to the REST APIs protocol and standard identity management/authentication protocols (e.g SAML, OIDC)
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new technologies and skills
- Demonstrated ability to translate technical features and function into compelling business value
- Demonstrated ability to personally create team plans, estimate/manage workloads and timelines, track details and drive work to completion in a timely manner.
- Recognized industry certifications desirable, but not required.
- Excellent written and verbal English language communication skills
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- Education, coaching and support for your personal development.
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- Private Health Insurance, FitPass...
- A modern office in New Belgrade or Novi Sad
Apply now and be part of our success!
JAGGAER is the world’s largest independent spend management company, with over 2,000 customers connected to a network of 4 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia, and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source to Pay eProcurement solutions with advanced Spend Analytics, Sourcing, Supplier Management, Contract Lifecycle Management, Savings Tracking, and intelligent…Više o poslodavcu