LotusFlare's mission is to make mobile internet more accessible. Mobile data connectivity drives economic growth and brings vast social benefits to the world, but two-thirds of the world's population is unable to access this valuable resource. Our mission is to make mobile internet both affordable and available, and LotusFlare is making this a reality.
We are founded by early Product and Growth team executives from Facebook, and backed by world-leading VCs including Google Ventures, Social Capital, SV Angels, Macquarie Capital, and Compound.
We partner with some of the greatest institutions in the world including T-mobile, Verizon, Singtel, Supercell, Microsoft, Skype.
As a Product Manager at LotusFlare, your work will directly affect products impacting millions of people. You will work on products throughout its whole life cycle. You are a strategic thinker who can synthesize disparate information to understand the drivers of businesses and market dynamics, and structure corresponding product vision and strategy to win the market. You are also obsessed with execution; you can work closely with engineers, designers, and data scientists to bring products to market, iterate product features, and scale user bases.
- Contribute to the vision, strategy, prioritization, and execution of product features for LotusFlare’s software stack
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products
- Define core metrics that measure the drivers of the business
- Manage technical software products from kick-off to launch
- Turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into action plans
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers and designers
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Analyze and monitor qualitative and quantitative data to develop the most remarkable user experience
- Partner with other cross-functional teams including engineering, UX/UI, sales, marketing, and customer success
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering, CS, Math, Statistics, Physics or similar quantitative field; advanced degrees a plus
- Candidate must be able to effectively synthesize disparate quantitative and qualitative data sets to quickly make data-driven decisions
- Strong communication skills, attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders
- Fluent with data analysis, A/B Testing, and statistics
- Obsessive around moving critical business metrics and products
- 2+ years product management experience
- 2+ years of experience in technical architecture or software engineering of web applications and/or mobile products
BENEFITS WE HAVE FOR YOU
- Competitive salary package
- Private healthcare
- Yearly bonus
- Company stock options
- Trainings and workshops
- Truly flexible working hours
- Top of the class engineers to learn from and work with
WORKING WITH US
Working with LotusFlare means working with a dynamic team of top engineers in the field at the leading edge of technology and infrastructure abstraction.
Our office is in the heart of the city providing besides great colleagues also good access to public transport, amazing views and everything to make you enjoy the time in the office.
At LotusFlare, our managers focus on creating efficient teams and take care of your personal development, unleash your creativity and help you grow to leading industry experts in the cloud native infrastructure domain.
Naši osnivači su zajedno predvodili Facebook Growth tim koji je pomogao kompaniji da premaši broj od bilion korisnika na mobilnoj aplikaciji. Svoje znanje i ekspertizu u Growth-u, LotusFlare donosi kompanijama iz sveta telekomunikacija, finansija, medija i tehnologije. Naša misija je da pomognemo ovim kompanijama da izgrade sjajno digitalno iskustvo, povećaju angažovanost korisnika na portalima i da poboljšaju retenciju i monetizaciju putem svojih aplikacija i website-ova. …Više o poslodavcu