Integrated Micro-Electronics LLC Nis is part of Integrated Micro-Electronics, Inc. (IMI) - the leading global technology and electronics manufacturing solutions expert in the world. IMI ranks 19th in the list of top EMS providers in the world by the Manufacturing Market Insider based on 2021 revenues. In the automotive market, it remains the 6th largest EMS provider in the world per New Venture Research. The company specializes in highly reliable and quality electronics for long product life cycle segments in the automotive, industrial, power electronics, communications, medical and the aerospace market. Founded in 1980 as joint venture between Ayala Corporation and Resins Inc., IMI operates in 21 manufacturing sites around the world located in the Philippines, China, Singapore, the United States of America, Mexico, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic and Serbia.
We are looking for TECHNICAL PROGRAM MANAGER to boost our D&D team in Niš, Serbia.
General purpose of the job:
Lead the complete program including the coordination among the design, production and supplier activities. Main focus - leading design and development projects with HW, SW, Layout, MCH, Test, Simulations, Validations. Ensure products developed have necessary commitment from supplier, production, reliability, test and quality teams to support successful project introduction.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Create a complete project plan in order to deliver the customer required product as per cost and timeline agreed;
- Act as IMI single point of contact with customer regarding technical solutions;
- Work closely with Account Managers and Business Unit Heads to ensure alignment to deliverables and commercial indicators required;
- Create, organize and monitor inter-connected projects; Coordinate cross-project activities;
- Develop and control deadlines, project budgets and activities;
- Apply change, risk and resource management;
- Prepare management reports;
- Organize and follow-up all activities required for developing a product;
- Request from designers implementation of corrective actions in case of detected non-conformances;
- Lead and participate in development of key suppliers;
- Organize and lead the feasibility study of new products;
- Follow strictly the established process in the department;
- Ensure the project team complies with the established process in the department;
- Work closely with the production plant at the beginning of the development (process engineer, test engineer, project manager) to assure at the end of the development a smooth transfer of the product to the plant;
- Plan strictly the activities of the designers according to the standard D&D Planning;
- Control the performance of the assigned tasks within the defined timeframe;
- Grant approval of the developed products.
Required personal and professional skills:
- BSc diploma in science/engineering; MSc degree is a plus;
- Knowledge of English at Upper Intermediate Business Level;
- Proven experience as Program Manager or other managerial position;
- Thorough understanding of project/program management methods;
- Excellent knowledge of design and development processes, ASPICE & ISO 26262;
- Background in the field of design and development project management;
- Proven expertise in system architecture, software and hardware integration, test and industrialization;
- Knowledge of quality control systems;
- Excellent knowledge of change management principles;
- Advanced user of MS Office;
- Outstanding leadership, organizational and data analysis skills;
- Excellent communication skills (customer interface experience is as must);
- Proven problem-solving skills and decision-making ability.
- Working in a multinational team of experts;
- Opportunity for continuous development;
- Pleasant and flexible working environment;
- Good compensation package.
If you want to apply please submit a detailed CV in English.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Integrated Micro-Electronics d.o.o. Niš
IMI Global Kao jedan od vodećih svetskih eksperata za pružanje proizvodnih rešenja u sferi mikroelektronike (EMS), Integrated Micro-Electronics Inc (IMI), zauzima 19. mesto na listi 50 najboljih EMS provajdera na svetu, (prema izvoru Manufacturing Market Insider-a, na osnovu prihoda u 2021. godini). Na automobilskom tržištu, IMI je 6. po veličini EMS provajdera na svetu (na osnovu analiza i rezultata istraživanja New Venture Research-a). Kao deo proizvodnog portfolia kompanije AC Industrial ... Saznajte više
"Počeo sam sa radom pre 3 godine u kompaniji IMI Niš na poziciji Vođa smene u proizvodnji. Nakon dve godine rada unapređen sam na poziciju Koordinatora proizvodnje, zahvaljujući dostignućima i uloženom ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI
- HRANA I PIĆE
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- OBEZBEĐEN PARKING
- KOMPANIJSKI POPUSTI
- RAD OD KUĆE
- OBEZBEĐENA OPREMA ZA RAD
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- PROGRAM MENTORSTVA