Technical Project Leader for IDD – Input Devices and Displays (m/f)
Function: Software | Location: Novi Sad
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Driver safety, comfort, sustainability and industrialization of future technology are just some of our key fields where we already make a meaningful difference in people`s lives. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
Our Human Machine Interface (HMI) business unit makes that drivers and passengers are optimally informed and can control functions in a user friendly way. Developing solutions from instrument clusters, head-up displays and displays solutions, through to control panels, central input devices, and morphing controls, HMI makes the processing and management of information easy, intuitive and reliable.
The Technical Project Leader is responsible for the successful execution of all tasks of product development, design, and test within the scope of the functional, quality, time and cost objectives as agreed with the Project Manager.
With this role you will be part of PDC IDD (Product Development Center Input Devices and Displays) in business unit HMI and work in an international team and join training sessions according to the role needs.
In your day to day job you will:
- Coordinate the technical services that the individual technical disciplines have to provide for the project in development and testing.
- Represent engineering within the Project Core Team and in the Quote Team and leads and coordinates the technical development team.
- Be responsible to act as key interface to the suppliers and customers during development phase regarding all technical aspects.
- Prepare the engineering contents of the Project Schedule;
- Prepare the system engineering effort estimation and track the R&D Effort Estimation;
- Escalate, when necessary.
- University Degree (i.e. Automation and Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics);
- At least 3 years of experience in a technical role (EE, ME, SW, SE) is requested
- Good knowledge of project management methods and tools;
- Good understanding of Systems Engineering
- Good knowledge of the product components (electrical engineering, software, mechanical engineering);
- Knowledge of development (for all disciplines), test, architecture, integration and production (sample and final product) processes;
- Planning, Monitoring and Controlling
- Capability to take initiative;
- Understanding of the customers and users’ needs and problems;
- Capability to analyze technical problems;
- Good leadership skills
- Fluent in English
- Very good communication skills;
- Experience in Automotive business would be an advantage
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work (4 days per month)
- Private health Insurance
- Fitpass premium
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application In English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Upoznajte nas: Kao jedna od vodećih korporacija u domenu automobilske industrije, Continental radi na razvoju proizvoda i rešenja kojima će ispuniti snove o lakoći kretanja građana širom sveta. Od svog osnivanja 1871. godine, kompanija pruža sigurna, efikasna, inteligentna i pristupačna rešenja za vozila, mašine, saobraćaj i transport. Sa prihodima od prodaje od 37,7 milijardi evra u 2020. godini, Continental spada među vodeće dobavljače u autoindustriji i u kompaniji trenutno radi preko 193 000 ... Saznajte više
"U periodu kada sam završavala fakultet i počinjala da tražim posao u struci, stručna praksa u Continental-u mi je bila prvi izbor. Pozitivna iskustva moje najbolje drugarice koja je godinu dana pre mene ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- PROGRAM MENTORSTVA
- OBEZBEĐEN PARKING
- RAD OD KUĆE
- OBEZBEĐENA OPREMA ZA RAD
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA