Technical Project Leader
Function: Software | Location: Novi Sad
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Technical Project Leader is responsible for the successful execution of all tasks of product development, design, and test within the scope of the functional, quality, time and cost objectives as agreed with the Project Manager.
IN YOUR DAY TO DAY JOB YOU WILL:
- Responsible for coordination and leading of technical project development teams.
- Contributes to driving the technical concept and to getting the agreement on schedule, estimations and risks within R&D.
- Responsible to define the detailed project planning of technical development for the complete product.
- Responsible to monitor the complete technical performances of all disciplines in the project and to define corrective measures if deviations from the plan occur.
- Responsible for the tracking and analysis of the technical disciplines project progress (time, quality, costs) and for the reporting with the valid tool and process set.
- Responsible to act as a key interface to the suppliers and customers during the development phase regarding all technical aspects.
- Supports the Project Manager in customer meetings on the technical aspects.
- University degree (e.g. Computer Science, Mechatronics, Electronics, Automatics) or relevant professional experience.
- Previous experience in the automotive industry is a plus.
- At least two years of discipline coordination or technical expertise in Software, System Engineering, Electronical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 2 years of experience in coordinating a development team.
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Skills in German and/or French language (writing and speaking) would be a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work (4 days per month)
- Private health Insurance
- Fitpass premium
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application In English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Upoznajte nas: Kao jedna od vodećih korporacija u domenu automobilske industrije, Continental radi na razvoju proizvoda i rešenja kojima će ispuniti snove o lakoći kretanja građana širom sveta. Od svog osnivanja 1871. godine, kompanija pruža sigurna, efikasna, inteligentna i pristupačna rešenja za vozila, mašine, saobraćaj i transport. Sa prihodima od prodaje od 37,7 milijardi evra u 2020. godini, Continental spada među vodeće dobavljače u autoindustriji i u kompaniji trenutno radi preko 192 000 ... Saznajte više
"Kako izgleda jedan radni dan Scrum Master-a? Moj radni dan kao i kod svakog Scrum Master-a započinje čitanjem mejlova i pregledom kalendara. Slede 1 na 1 sastanci sa oba tima. Dobar deo dana ispunjen ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- RAD NA DALJINU
- PROGRAM MENTORSTVA
- OBEZBEĐEN PARKING
- RAD OD KUĆE
- OBEZBEĐENA OPREMA ZA RAD
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA