AX Services is an exclusive partner of AffinityX, the white label creative and marketing services provider behind the biggest names in local marketing. AffinityX is the secret weapon of the world’s best media companies, local agencies, marketing services companies, and more. Our purpose-built technology, local media expertise, and world-class infrastructure delivers more than 5 million fast-turn jobs per year, from logos to websites to programmatic advertising and beyond.
Technical Project Manager (Product)
Belgrade / US working hours (15.00-23.00h) / English language
The ideal candidate will be a master of project management and be able to coordinate with internal departments, external stakeholders and key vendors to guarantee the success of internal and external programs.
Responsibilities of this position include software project management, client interaction for development items such as integrations, and overall product roadmap support for new feature development and releases. This candidate will interact with internal and external clients to drive and coordinate all project activities to ensure project goals and milestones are identified, communicated and delivered.
Position Responsibilities and Essential Duties: (others may be assigned)
- Coordinate day-to-day project activities of new and existing client accounts
- Develop and maintain all implementation plans, internal documentation and external communications on project activities
- Proactively interact with internal and external clients to ensure project plans and milestones are on track
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress of projects
- Manage project milestones using tools such as Jira and agile development methodologies
- Help translate client and internal needs into requirements for development
- Interface with development, Operations and Sales to provide assistance, clarification and understand status and blockers
- Assist in troubleshooting issues with internal and external systems to drive a faster resolution
- Ensure the quality and timeliness of software deliveries
- Capture internal/external customer satisfaction data and provide feedback and analysis to internal teams
- Coordinate with cross-functional and training teams on any onboarding client-specific and training documentation and ensure compliance with the onboarding and training requirements as per SOW/CCR
- Handle client inquiries, quickly identify project obstacles and provide proactive resolution
- Author and maintain product documentation as required
- BA/BS degree or equivalent relevant experience
- B2, C1 or C2 English language proficiency
- 3-5 years of experience in technical project management
- 3 years’ experience with order workflow systems
- Experience working with API integrations
- Experience with Business Intelligence applications and technologies
- Experience in digital/online advertising, agency project management, and/or mobile or related environment a plus
- Strong technical writing skills and ability to convey technical concepts for non-technical clients or partners to understand; superior written and oral communication skills
- Results-oriented, highly productive, motivated, excel under pressure, and a problem solver who can multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Motivated, highly analytical and problem-solving skills with an attention to detail
- A team player, proven ability to develop strong relationship with professionals of all levels
Please send your application and resume electronically.