Alite International is a knowledge and consultancy company founded in Sweden. We are represented in 5 countries and are working within Digital Transformation, Digital Innovation and Smart Sourcing.
With us, you will be working with interesting clients, innovative and challenging projects, and highly skilled co-workers.
Alite International is growing strong and we are looking for a Technical Project Manager to join our team in Belgrade office.
If you strive to work in a dynamic and team-driven environment and you are a highly motivated and proactive person, this job position is for you.
Technical Project Manager
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- University degree, preferably in Computer Science or Engineering
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies is a plus
- Strong organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to motivate people
- Fluency in English
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ensuring that projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings
- Managing the relationship with the client
- Performing risk management to minimize project risks
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation
- Reporting and escalating to management as needed
We offer you:
- Great colleagues and a positive company culture
- The chance to constantly upgrade your knowledge and to work with the latest tools and technologies
- An inspiring working environment in our modern premises
- A competitive salary
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, please send us your CV electronically.
Deadline for applications: 13.02.2020.