IGT is the world’s leader in end-to-end gaming company with 12,000+ employees in more than 100 countries. IGT enables players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines and Lotteries to Interactive and Online solutions. Our industry is constantly changing and the evolution we'll see in the next few years will be significant. We're ready. We're driven to be innovative - developing and delivering products and technology to take our customers wherever they want to go, right now and for the future.
As a full-cycle Recruiter, you will partner with the global human resource team, business leaders and the global talent acquisition leadership team to implement best in class talent acquisition practices. You will recruit for our game studio in Belgrade, Serbia. Our branch in Belgrade has 250+employees and located at the Business Center Usce.
First Year Goals
- Establish yourself as the talent acquisition expert and trusted adviser to the executive leadership and management teams for the multiple business groups.
- Collaborate with hiring managers and HR colleagues to develop job posting content that is thorough, compelling and alluring to candidates and aligns with business strategy.
- Ensure a positive experience for all candidates by providing timely, accurate, relevant feedback to internal & external candidates.
- Maintain recruitment applicant tracking system ensuring information is up to date for all open positions
- Partner with hiring managers and HR to determine job offers while staying within IGT. Negotiate wages, terms and conditions of employment with candidates
- 2+ years of dedicated full cycle recruiting and sourcing experience. In-house corporate recruiting highly desired
- Previous technical recruiting experience a must
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent recruiting experience
- Expertise in various candidate sourcing tools
- Knowledge of the Technology space in Belgrade
- Experience with an applicant tracking system (ATS) such as SuccessFactors, Taleo or similar ATS strongly desired
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, and the ability to represent IGT outside the company is also required
- Team player who is detail oriented and has outstanding interpersonal skills
- 12-month contract with opportunity to extend longer
Please send your CV electronically.
IGT enables players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from gaming machines and lotteries to interactive and social gaming. Leveraging a wealth of premium content, substantial investment in innovation, in-depth customer intelligence, operational expertise, ... Saznajte više
- Timska druženja
- Rad od kuće
- Obezbeđena oprema za rad
- Godišnji odmor i slobodni dani
- Porodica i roditeljstvo
- Dobrovoljno zdravstveno osiguranje
- Fleksibilno radno vreme