We are looking for an Technical Support Centre engineer in Avnet Abacus team
Based in Belgrade
- Provides technical support on Avnet Abacus’ product portfolio to the Sales Team for identified business opportunities and formulate satisfactory technical proposals solving customer needs, problems and design challenges
- Maintain current knowledge of technology and market developments (including competition) in the electronics industries as well as latest innovations in product development.
- Support the Technical Marketing team during the creation of marketing campaigns, vertical market approaches and general collateral.
- Contributes with technical knowledgebase.
- Shares product and application knowledge with colleague
- Works together with the regional sales organisation and interacts with the Technical community and franchise partners support resources
- Participate actively in the application engineers trainings developing deep technical competence for of the whole Avnet Abacus product portfolio
- Gain expert level knowledge in the Avnet Abacus portfolio of technologies, obtaining and maintaining the required franchise partners certifications
- Applies application knowledge in IP&E (Interconnect, Passive & Electromechanical), Power, Battery, Wireless & Sensor areas for cross-selling and part recommendation
- an Electronic Engineering degree (minimum level VI)
- at least 2 years of experience working in a similar positions
- Demonstrate, enthusiasm, flexibility and creativity
- MS Office skills
- English fluent
- German would be an advantage
- Ideally but not necessarily, previous product, technology & applications expertise ideally in the Electronic components industry
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
EBV Elektronik d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Milentija Popovica 5B
- PIB: 107706329
- Matični broj: 20856025