Reporting to the Technical Support Manager, the Technical Support Specialist will be responsible for answering dealer inquiries through phone, voicemail and email communication. The candidate must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment that is goal oriented and emphasizes accountability for delivery results. The Technical Support Specialist will partner with various departments to establish point of resolution. The position will require a multitasking, out-of-the-box thinker, efficient and productive go-getter. Join a growing team that leads our industry in excellent customer support! This position will be based in either the York or Belgrade office.
- Serves as contributing member of a high-performing technical support team by supplying our customers within field product support via phone, email and chat
- Participates in collaborations with the product development team and provides feedback when necessary
- Provides support to the product development team with sample reviews, testing reports, drawings, documentation review and manual reviews
- Create knowledge base articles for our tech support knowledge base
- Participate in product Beta testing and provide feedback
- Forum monitoring
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1 Year Excellent Customer Service Experience
- Experience troubleshooting technical products (Home Automation, Surveillance, and/or Networking products)
- Experience using Microsoft Office Products
- Must be fluent in German and English
- College Degree in computer science.
- Previous call center experience
- Strong knowledge of networking, advanced router configuration, DSL and cable modems, voice over IP, firewall configuration, port forwarding, OoS settings and VLAN Configurations. An IT support background would advantageous.