SnapAV + Control4 is a leading manufacturer and distributer of control, A/V, surveillance, networking, power, and infrastructure equipment for residential and commercial professionals. We believe that life’s better when everything works together. And the same can be said about the collaborative work we do. Join our award-winning team in our continuous quest to deliver the most brilliant, personalized smart living and smart business experiences to people around the world.
Reporting to the Technical Support Manager, the Technical Support Agent will be responsible for answering dealer inquiries through phone or Live Chat communication to our partners predominantly in the UK.
You must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment that is goal oriented and emphasizes accountability for delivering results. The Technical Support agent will partner with various departments in the UK, USA and other regional offices to establish point of resolution until complete satisfaction for our Partner, and the homeowner.
If you are a multitasking, out-of-the-box thinker, efficient and productive go-getter then this role is for you!
Join a growing team that leads our industry in excellent customer support in Home Automation.
- Work within our technical support team, answer enquiries from our Partners installing our products. Support is provided via phone, Live Chat or occasionally via email
- Collaborate with the product development team and provide feedback when necessary through defect reports
- Suggest knowledge base articles for our tech support knowledge base to our HQ Tea
- Participate in product Beta testing and provide feedback
- Technical Community (Forum) posting and monitoring
- Work towards set KPIs set out by the Technical Support Manager
- CCNA, Network+ Or equivalent industry network qualifications
- Experience in troubleshooting technical products (Home Automation, Surveillance, and/or Networking IP products)
- Experience working in a technical support role of a similar nature
- Previous call center or technical support role experience
- Control4, PCNA Qualification or Similar Home Automation system knowledge, qualifications or industry experience is advantageous.