Established in 2005 and based in Charlotte, North Carolina, Snap One is a manufacturer and exclusive source of A/V, security, control, networking, and remote management products for professional integrators. An industry leader in the pro-install channel, Snap One helps integrators build their businesses by providing a wide range of high-quality products, easily accessible through an intuitive website and backed by award-winning service and support. With a vast catalogue of today’s most popular brands, Snap One is the premier choice for professional installers across the globe. With 28 pro stores in the US, Snap One blends the benefits of ecommerce with the convenience of local stores. Additional information about Snap One and its products can be found at www.snapone.com.
Reporting to the Technical Support Manager, the Technical Support Agent will be responsible for answering dealer inquiries through phone or Live Chat communication to our partners predominantly in the UK.
You must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment that is goal oriented and emphasizes accountability for delivering results. The Technical Support agent will partner with various departments in the UK, USA and other regional offices to establish point of resolution until complete satisfaction for our Partner, and the homeowner.
If you are a multitasking, out-of-the-box thinker, efficient and productive go-getter then this role is for you!
Join a growing team that leads our industry in excellent customer support in Home Automation.
- Work within our technical support team, answer enquiries from our Partners installing our products. Support is provided via phone, Live Chat or occasionally via email
- Collaborate with the product development team and provide feedback when necessary through defect reports
- Suggest knowledge base articles for our tech support knowledge base to our HQ Tea
- Participate in product Beta testing and provide feedback
- Technical Community (Forum) posting and monitoring
- Work towards set KPIs set out by the Technical Support Manager
- Experience in troubleshooting technical products (Home Automation, Surveillance, and/or Networking IP products)
- Experience working in a technical support role of a similar nature
- CCNA, Network+ Or equivalent industry network qualifications
- Previous call center or technical support role experience
- Control4, PCNA Qualification or Similar Home Automation system knowledge, qualifications or industry experience is advantageous.
Control4 + SnapAV is officially Connected As One with a fresh new name, look, and feel. We’re excited for our new swag to “gear” us up for what’s ahead as Snap One! Established in 2005 and based in Charlotte, North Carolina, Snap One is a manufacturer and exclusive source of A/V, security, control, networking, and remote management products for professional integrators. An industry leader in the pro-install channel, Snap One helps integrators build their businesses by providing a wide range…Više o poslodavcu