For our team, we are looking for a Technical Support Specialist (m/f/d) to deliver excellent service to our customers by solving technical issues, understanding demands, and needs and drives customer happiness.
You are communicative, independent, and interested in developing and implementing technical solutions for our customers?
Do you like to work in an agile environment and are well organized? You feel comfortable working afternoon work hours?
Then ProGlove is the place to be!
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to work directly on in-house made products that make a difference
- Competitive salary - we value your experiences and your time
- No outsourcing - be a part of a Munich based company in Belgrade
- A high level of teamwork and autonomy
- A work environment built on support and respect in an open-minded multinational team
- Permanent contract with ProGlove and 28 days of paid vacation per year + all Serbian bank holidays
- Remote first approach
- Regular virtual team and company events
How you’ll contribute...
- Working in late/ night shift (4 pm - 0 am) to serve our North American customers
- Solve technical cases in our ticket system and follow up on customer requests
- Take care of Hardware and Software inquiries and provide individual solutions to international customers
- Advising, guiding, and training our customers with regards to technical challenges and new releases
- The interface between Service, Sales, and Engineering
- Analysis and documentation to improve product quality
- Optimization of internal processes and support of special projects (Training, Self Service, KPI Tracking)
You are a great fit if you have...
- 1-3 years experience in Customer Service or in an equivalent role (Claim Management is a plus)
- Basic know-how & research capabilities into the causes of software issues
- Fluent in English
- Customer-oriented mindset and a high level of empathy
- Great organizational skills; attentive to details and motivated to succeed with cross-functional work
- Experience with SAP and Salesforce is a plus
Who are we?
We believe in the human worker. Therefore, we build the smallest and lightest wearable barcode scanners in the world and connect the human workforce to the Internet of Things. We embrace diversity. That is why we employ more than 200 people from more than 30 countries and from all walks of life. We appreciate who you are, and we want you to be a part of ProGlove at our sites in Munich, Chicago, and Belgrade.
Is it you we´re looking for?
Send us your updated CV as soon as now!
If you still happen to have any open questions, please don´t hesitate to contact Jelena Kolarski at +381 62 83 90 849 or email@example.com
- Srbija, Beograd, Imotska 1
- PIB: 111820125
- Matični broj: 21546216