At Avast, we strive to give everyone the power to explore our shared digital world freely and safely. Our team is working to help shape the digital world to be a freer, fairer and safer place through the application of science, technology and human ingenuity, and we are looking for people who share our passion to contribute to a better online world. Avast promotes a rich diversity of cultures, debates, and out-of-the-box thinking. Today, Avast is a FTSE 100 company that safeguards more than 435 million people worldwide, protecting their digital data, identity, and privacy.
What will you do?
- Work with requests from our customers and partners over email, live chat, and phone, helping customers discover and use product features
- Learn to identify, analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve issues related to Avast products
- Grow your knowledge of the IT landscape to provide ever better services to Avast customers
- Coordinate with your teammates and stay on top of updates, to make sure Support is always available and acts like one
- Own your interactions with customers, create positive customer service experiences and instill confidence in our products and brands
- Collaborate with the higher Support tiers to ensure that customer issues are routed and resolved with maximum efficiency.
You'll be successful in this role if you are:
- A team player with a strong sense of responsibility for results
- Self-motivated and driven by goals rather than assignments
- Analytical, structured, and creative when it comes to problem-solving
- An avid learner always seeking opportunities to grow
- A great communicator with a strong focus on relationships with your customers
- Proficient in French, Italian, and English – additional languages are a plus!
Technical skills you have:
- Basic understanding of IT infrastructure components
- Basic Windows OS troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of Windows server OS’s is a plus
- Knowledge of networking protocols and network services is a plus.
- An amazing and truly international work environment
- The chance to join a major global tech company
- Many opportunities for professional growth
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- Attractive pension & health insurance plan
- Training and conferences
- Unlimited Personal Time Off - because each of us needs enough time to relax
- Whole-life flexibility - we empower our people to choose where, when, and how they work.
Sounds exciting? We look forward to hearing from you.
Avast does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or HR team, even in a situation when the relevant candidate is employed by Avast.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.