We are looking for a Technical Writer who will be responsible for writing technical articles for publication for the company’s knowledge base. The goal of the articles is to promote company products and services as well as raise brand awareness. These articles will be related to our CCBill product line.
Documentation must be structured to ensure clarity and usability with illustrations and clearly written text and must be optimized for search engines.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Write technical articles for external publication. These articles will include introductions to concepts or products, “how-to” procedures, and the potential customer uses for technologies or products.
- Works with the Technical Writing Team Lead, Marketing, and the company’s Search Engine Optimization (SEO) specialists to prepare the articles to be optimized for search engines and match the look-and-feel of the external websites.
- Works with internal technical resources to ensure technical information in articles is accurate before being released.
- Works with internal editing and writing resources to review the text written prior to publication.
- Focuses on creating and editing knowledge base for our CCBill brand.
- Responsible for coordinating the display of graphics and the production of online content.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Extremely strong, fluent written/verbal English is mandatory. Familiarity with American colloquial English a plus.
- High level of technical aptitude and ability to learn and understand technical concepts required.
- Experience working with content management systems (e.g., WordPress) is a plus.
- Previous experience in writing is a plus.
- SEO knowledge and working knowledge of HTML and CSS is a plus.
- Ability to edit and produce images in tools such as Adobe Photoshop and Snagit is a plus.
- University degree, particularly in writing, English, or a technical field a plus, but not required.
- Ability to work with other internal teams in a variety of areas, including technical, business/product, marketing, and editing/writing.
- Ability to read and understand technical system specifications/documentation.
- Ability to follow a style guide and to create technical communication according to company-determined standards.
- Ability to work independently with a high degree of creativity and professionalism.
- Ability to deliver content regularly and to deadlines.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a highly innovative and creative team, in a great working environment using the latest technologies and methodologies. A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the right candidate.
Ko smo mi? CCBill je američka kompanija koja od 1998. godine razvija i unapređuje rešenja za sigurno plaćanje preko Interneta. Danas se CCBill koristi na preko 30.000 sajtova i konstantno raste kako u broju korisnika, tako i u funkcionalnostima koje pruža vlasnicima sajtova za elektronsku trgovinu. ... Saznajte više
- Dodatni slobodni dani
- Rad od kuće
- Rad na daljinu
- Sport i rekreacija
- Kompanijski popusti
- Dobrovoljno zdravstveno osiguranje
- Hrana i piće
- Zabavni sadržaj
- Obuke, konferencije